General Discussion

How will the game be competitive with this?

Airbender

I still can't understand why there are still clothes with HP and SPEED , for me it totally ruins the game.
If competitive mode is launched, how will this be balanced?

• Like 1

I don't believe HP or Speed is that broken, HP and Speed has existed for years and years. You can definitely counter HP users with weapons upgraded on power. If Microvolts sees fit, maybe they could add a limit to Speed and HP. What would you think they should do though? 

• Like 4

Personally if there's going to be a cost for upgrading/choosing the stats of an item (I forgot the word they use for it now), there's always going to be an issue with making obtaining things perfectly balanced, but realistically anyone playing a competitive mode (ranked/clan wars), you'd easily have all of your weapons, parts, and accessories upgraded.

• Like 1

I think that in ranked mode we just shouldn't get any HP or Speed.

Ranked should be like CSD rooms or cw, not with CSD but without the clothes stats or even skins.

IDK how will work but i would like if we didn't get any clothes stats on ranked.

you have to Communicate better with your Team who goes Tank who Speed and who Hybdrid  like taktic  

is like playing Capture the Battery with only tankers in your team will gain you 80 % loose 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Airbender said:

I still can't understand why there are still clothes with HP and SPEED , for me it totally ruins the game.

This adds character and uniqueness to the game,
Otherwise it would be just another fast paced shooter with multiple gun types...

Team play, movement and skill are the things that make this game up to the standards of the competitive scene.

The maps are easy to learn and it's easy for people to understand the fundamentals.

Adding ranks like CSGO or any other game would be a great step up. Adding my "grind" to the game.

I would love to see a clan badge, a level badge and a rank badge.

However I am not able to see why we would think of a competitive system that is so much more complex than a simple level up system with at least the same icons as the base game and to actually work for people to continue receiving mp after level 100. 

Too many people are trying to talk about competitive/clan games and all that when we still don't have a normal level up system. Not to mention the weapon upgrade system. You literally play a single game, get the charges and ur done with that specific weapon. I'd say focus on those default things that are impossible to have been made this (flawed) way for a game "6 years in development" and then talk about extra stuff.

I still cannot get why launch a game when one of the most important aspects (levels) is bugged. You simply cannot have a flawed level up system when developing a game for over than 6 years, also starting from where the other team left. Literally leave it untouched. And yet again, even if started from scratch (not the case) it's still impossible to only be able to come up with the idea "in ~120 games you will get level 100 and yeah that's it also no more points so you can't rlly do anything" in 6 years.

20 hours ago, Airbender said:

13 hours ago, j0hNESY said:

I think that in ranked mode we just shouldn't get any HP or Speed.

Ranked should be like CSD rooms or cw, not with CSD but without the clothes stats or even skins.

IDK how will work but i would like if we didn't get any clothes stats on ranked.

Tank/Speed has always been a part of strategizing, even though some people do not wanna accept that fact.
It, however, matters how you deal with them. 

For example:
Tank = Sniper (D)
Speed = Blast Radius (would be my choice at least)

What is there to balance exactly? Everyone has access to same resources, it's not like someone has an advantage over you with one stat or the other. You can employ any stat combination as you like.

• Like 1