General Discussion

Capsule/coupons/purchasable items in store.

Centavito

RT situationship  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with me?

• Yes
    • No

Hello Microvolts,

This is Centavito reaching out as a hard-core fanatic who spent $120 dollars on the first day it came out. I plan on sticking with the membership to support the development of this game. I just have a few complaints. Can you please give more RT for membership maybe like 1-3 spins a day? That would be so rewarding and players would want to log in more because they are being rewarded to do so. Also please do not bring back coupons, its such a gambling scam eventually someone will put a lawsuit against you so lets prevent that hurdle before it starts. Can you also give us the option to buy our items outright instead of gambling. Like lets say a spin is 760 RT for random chance to get your item but you also have an alternative option to just buy the item for double the price at the store. Also please bring back the beautiful God Weapons and allow us to just purchase them.

Kind Regard,

Centavito

29 minutes ago, Centavito said:

Hello Microvolts,

This is Centavito reaching out as a hard-core fanatic who spent $120 dollars on the first day it came out. I plan on sticking with the membership to support the development of this game. I just have a few complaints. Can you please give more RT for membership maybe like 1-3 spins a day? That would be so rewarding and players would want to log in more because they are being rewarded to do so. Also please do not bring back coupons, its such a gambling scam eventually someone will put a lawsuit against you so lets prevent that hurdle before it starts. Can you also give us the option to buy our items outright instead of gambling. Like lets say a spin is 760 RT for random chance to get your item but you also have an alternative option to just buy the item for double the price at the store. Also please bring back the beautiful God Weapons and allow us to just purchase them.

Kind Regard,

Centavito

Yo Centavito,

Great point. I only see one "problem" if i can call that a problem

God weapons will be just a skin for the weapon cus of the A,B,C,D type that we have rn.

On old Mv having a god weapon means that you spend a lot of money on the game to have the 75/100 coupons to buy them and now if they just put a God weapon skin on the shop or capsule will not be anymore the same feeling to have one.

I think they can put God weapons again but in some different way to get them, like get 10k kills with a weapon or some mission for a "prestige" for each weapon so will be a "hard" thing to get like old Mv times but without spending a lot of money.

Idk if i make my point of view understandable but yeah... hope so!

• Like 2

Coupons in a sense were your way of outright buying something. You knew if you spun X times you'd end up with about Y amount of coupons.

Also brother, you really think someone would use the capsule, which has like 2% rate for particular item, or 0.10% for mixed one if you could just buy it for 2x price of a spin in the shop? The shop versions need to be like 50x price of the spin to stay relative price wise.

Edited by mIKA-
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1