General Discussion

[Poll] Capsules rates, post your results and experiences!

Tanooki

Please only vote if you've used the capsule  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Has your capsule experience been positive or negative?

• Very Postivie
    • Positive
    • Neutral
    • Negative
    • Very Negative

So I NEEDED to test, for myself, how badly the rates are for bundled capsules. For example, going for single sets have pretty okay rates, I got a full (minus gloves) ringmaster set by ONLY going for the ringmaster outfit (not both) for about 20 / 40 bucks. Abit pricey but it feels pretty alright. 20 dollars can also net you potentially 1 - 4+ weapons if you go for weapon capsules. Spent about 40 dollars trying to get hummingbird, got 1 sea wasp, 1 white sea wasp, and about 6+ wake robins.

NOW...THAT being said, lets talk about the main point of this topic, the MULTI SET capsules.

After using about 100 dollars (PLUS the x2 bonus rt), on the Mythical Herc + Titan capsule (the one with lower rates and ALL parts), I managed to only get 3 RARES. This is actually worse than genshin impact pull rates, and that's speaking leagues. I managed to get a top, gloves, and pants, that's it. About a 20,000 rt total.

For testing, I spent an extra 40 on the solo herc capsule (without titan), and managed to get every part minus the boots with infinitely less money (similar to my ringmaster results).

Now....why even go for the herc capsule with titan if you know the rates are abyssmal you may ask? Well I wanted to provide feedback, but ALSO, they paywalled the herc face, a pretty needed part for both sets, behind that capsule. It's ONLY available in the herc + titan capsule and not the single set ones, which is EXTREMELY predatory and I'm hoping they fix this and add the face to the single titan / herc capsules in the near future. 

All in all, it's most definitely NOT worth going for multiple set capsules, and go for singles instead. Obviously that goes without saying, but having parts and items paywalled and locked off behind these low-rate capsules is extremely greedy and should be changed.

That's my personal experience with the capsule, but what about you guys? I find normal capsules fine, but multi-set capsules should either be removed or reworked (still disappointed that the herc face isnt in his own normal capsule).

• Like 1

Oh, I forgot to provide images related to my issue! Sorry for double posting. Either a bug, oversight, or very predatory behavior. Or all of the above unfortunately. It's very disheartening to see.

1426440_20230910193157_1.png

ed6ce6b69e1e5b04ceea7c5861bd1b7e.png

I spent a total of 40k and i got pretty much everything i wanted. At first, I didn't use the mixed capsules at all only the single capsule. I got Awesome, and Tight on my first roll. I also got the full elegant set for pandora, Sea Wasp, and Hummingbird, two of the sommelier or whatever shotguns, one of the melees, the melee from the enchanted weapons, 4 of the bazookas, bought the blue rifle and the harpya from shop. Then i spent another 20k on the cheapest capsule in the shop in order to get MP weapons to sell to spend on limited capsule. I then spent about 150K MP or so spinning the limited capsule and I got the green chip set, and the pink pandora set. Still have 2k rt left. Quite happy with my purchase but wish I got more items.

Edit: I got zero rares from the 20k I spent on the mix.

Edited by Realunchbox
  • Like 1

Haven't spun RT just yet but the limited capsules for me have been abysmal so far with only one Tech Wear Top for Naomi (a character I dont even play) and some leg gear for Knox. I seriously hate the inclusion of the basic weapons/clothes in the limited capsule considering the limited MP pool right now. This makes my vote for the poll Negative because I at least got that Tech Wear Top, otherwise it would have been Very Negative.

14 hours ago, Denisthedude said:

Haven't spun RT just yet but the limited capsules for me have been abysmal so far with only one Tech Wear Top for Naomi (a character I dont even play) and some leg gear for Knox. I seriously hate the inclusion of the basic weapons/clothes in the limited capsule considering the limited MP pool right now. This makes my vote for the poll Negative because I at least got that Tech Wear Top, otherwise it would have been Very Negative.

Yeah the MP capsule is very....iffy to say the least. I really hate how much filler and pointless items are at the bottom tiers.

Spent around 11k RT for Sea Wasp series and Elegant Set (strictly elegant, not a mix). Got a full Elegant and Sea Wasp + White Sea Wasp.
Also, tried to spin for mixed Elegant and Graceful - got nothing from like 20 spins, while got 2 rares from 10 spins if choosing a single set, totally not worth choosing a mixed one, even if it's a lower price, drops are awful.

About the MP, spent like 35k MP and got the full rare Tech Pandora along with a gren. launcher and some random Tech parts for other characters. Overall, not bad as I got my full Pandora, but it's hard to mix yourself the set you want or a weapons you want. I never got Kai set which I tried to get.

19 hours ago, Tanooki said:

So I NEEDED to test, for myself, how badly the rates are for bundled capsules. For example, going for single sets have pretty okay rates, I got a full (minus gloves) ringmaster set by ONLY going for the ringmaster outfit (not both) for about 20 / 40 bucks. Abit pricey but it feels pretty alright. 20 dollars can also net you potentially 1 - 4+ weapons if you go for weapon capsules. Spent about 40 dollars trying to get hummingbird, got 1 sea wasp, 1 white sea wasp, and about 6+ wake robins.

NOW...THAT being said, lets talk about the main point of this topic, the MULTI SET capsules.

After using about 100 dollars (PLUS the x2 bonus rt), on the Mythical Herc + Titan capsule (the one with lower rates and ALL parts), I managed to only get 3 RARES. This is actually worse than genshin impact pull rates, and that's speaking leagues. I managed to get a top, gloves, and pants, that's it. About a 20,000 rt total.

For testing, I spent an extra 40 on the solo herc capsule (without titan), and managed to get every part minus the boots with infinitely less money (similar to my ringmaster results).

Now....why even go for the herc capsule with titan if you know the rates are abyssmal you may ask? Well I wanted to provide feedback, but ALSO, they paywalled the herc face, a pretty needed part for both sets, behind that capsule. It's ONLY available in the herc + titan capsule and not the single set ones, which is EXTREMELY predatory and I'm hoping they fix this and add the face to the single titan / herc capsules in the near future. 

All in all, it's most definitely NOT worth going for multiple set capsules, and go for singles instead. Obviously that goes without saying, but having parts and items paywalled and locked off behind these low-rate capsules is extremely greedy and should be changed.

That's my personal experience with the capsule, but what about you guys? I find normal capsules fine, but multi-set capsules should either be removed or reworked (still disappointed that the herc face isnt in his own normal capsule).

I genuinely dont know if i got really lucky or it was normal, but with around 45 euros i got a lot of things and im surprised... got full wedding set, almost full  elegant set plus some extra parts in both of the sets... got 1 melee from shop and hummingbird... so i dont know if i got really lucky or its normal...

At least in Genshin u can farm Primogems as a F2P too lmao, after reading your post i really feel like here is way much worse than genshin, and its shocking... and im someone who has every character on Genshin (minus Dehya lol)

Edited by Onybaku
11 minutes ago, Onybaku said:

I genuinely dont know if i got really lucky or it was normal, but with around 45 euros i got a lot of things and im surprised... got full wedding set, almost full  elegant set plus some extra parts in both of the sets... got 1 melee from shop and hummingbird... so i dont know if i got really lucky or its normal...

At least in Genshin u can farm Primogems as a F2P too lmao, after reading your post i really feel like here is way much worse than genshin, and its shocking... and im someone who has every character on Genshin (minus Dehya lol)

Same here, the main issue with the capsules are the bundled ones where it has multiple sets in one that have abyssmal rates, otherwise they seem pretty fair.

The rates look very low, I haven't spun just yet but I almost feel like I should wait? I just want my Storm Street sets and maybe a couple weapons for now, but even that worries me a bit lol. I feel like in MVS the rates were quite a bit higher.

Should've seen this post sooner lol 

This was by far the most scamming experience I had in a while luckily I got Hummingbird and white sea wasp but for elegant I wasn't lucky at all 

im scared really I want Jimi but first its more expensive than the rest and I don't trust my luck at all 

17 minutes ago, The Emperor said:

Should've seen this post sooner lol 

This was by far the most scamming experience I had in a while luckily I got Hummingbird and white sea wasp but for elegant I wasn't lucky at all 

im scared really I want Jimi but first its more expensive than the rest and I don't trust my luck at all 

Yeah some of the capsules have insanely predatory rates, while others are more generous but have higher prices. If it helps I got Awsome with 3 spins (on my first spin) because it's a 10% chance, also got some hammers too.

I'm very happy with the current capsule situation at the moment.

Although, i find the capsule itself quite messy, i think that the win rates kinda satisfied me.

I managed to get full Wedding Set x2, all the Sea Wasp serie x2 and a few more things.

Hey there! Honestly I'm happy spent around 2k and got everything I got, I remember that I got 3 Hummingbird's in a row lol.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If you look at the Capsule Gacha Probability Disclosure for the mixed capsules, or their "full party" mixes, you'll notice that each rare has a win percentage of 0.02% to 0.03%. With 51 "rares" in the capsule (looking at the Halloween Witch Full Party), on average your chance if winning any rare per spin is roughly 1%. Compare that to a capsule for a specific set or weapon, the combined chance to win any rare is basically 10%. So quite literally, mixed capsules are 10x worse.

Then you can look at a capsule like Jimi. Only one rare you can get, and I believe that was a 10% chance for 1 rare. (Can't look at it now since they updated the thread).

That is why some capsules are more expensive to spin than others, because it will take fewer spins to win the "full set" based on those odds & the amount of rares. Also your odds of duplicates are lower when you spin a capsule with fewer rares, therefor -> price jump. For the most part the prices aren't bad, with the full party and mixed ones being the crowned exception. I'll never spin on them unless Masangsoft matches the overall chance to win a rare with all the other capsules.

With a little math, the capsule isn't all too bad. My current gripe is that the sommelier sets are in 1 capsule for both colors. Higher chance of duplicates that way 😔