General Discussion

⭐Feedback-Ab 1.0⭐

SuperAb

I had a blast playing MVR but, I have some feedback on it:

My feedback is based on my opinions and some other people in the game chat + Discord friends.

• Revert the level icons - Take back the old level icons or make similar ones. These we have now, have no soul.
  • Fix the leveling bug  - You guys are probably doing it right now, everyone is leveling up so QUICKLY giving level no meaning to the grind and hardwork.
  • Whenever an item is equipped, make it disappear from the inventory - It would be so much easier if I know what i've equipped and not equipped, im so confused as to what my character currently have whenever I change between them.
  • Fix the minigun (6) damage - It is ridiculous how much damage a minigun does and also from far away. Tune the damage down.
  • Restore the 5/9 leveling systems - The grind is what made Microvolts so fun in the first place where you saw your character flourish and grow with your hardwork.
    • Remove the unlimited battery from the membership benefit and just increase the amount of RT recieved per day.
  • Make RT more cheap/Increase RT-value - 5 dollars for approximately 3-4 spins is too little, 5 dollars should atleast be 10 spins.
  • Revert back to MP-rewards - Make an ending of a game feel more rewarding.
  • Increase the value recieved through the membership system - Atleast 50 RT should be given which is equivalent to 1 spin/day.

This is all I have, for now 🙂, enjoy a future  set concepts:

image-BulvlmrtY-transformed.png

image-QUkPo18Wj-transformed.png

image-tUxznG0Cq-transformed.png

Hello, I'm Spring. Here's my feedback.

Account Level

The account level should be capped at 999 or have a prestige system every 100 levels because it's currently too easy to level up.

Weapons
Weapon upgrades should not be limited to just one level; there should be 3 levels. Each level should add more shine or different visual effects to the weapon. The level 3, which would be the final level, could have the same statistics as the current unique upgrade. Essentially, it would be divided into 3 parts, which would make players more eager to obtain batteries or have a more beautiful and powerful weapon. There should be weapons unlocked at specific levels, for example, at levels 1/50/100/150, and the same MP weapon should also have the option to be purchased with RT (in-game currency).

Premium Account
A premium account should offer double XP and MP (experience and money points). At specific premium account durations, such as 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months, players should receive exclusive rewards, like skins, to make it more enticing.

Battle Pass
A Battle Pass for each season is missing.

Characters
There should be more accessories and cosmetics for characters.
Naomi's bottom is bugged; you can't upgrade it, and the game crashes when you try.

Anticheat
Xigncode3 won't last much longer. Currently, the best recommended options are Easy Anti Cheat or additional protections within the client itself.