General Discussion

A New Level-System

ZurumiYukasa

First of all, hey there, by now I am sure that everyone has had their fair share of thoughts of the new Level Icons and system. 

Fact is, it's going way too quick, and people have already went on and pass the level 100 section.

With the surprise that after level 100, there's no reward for any level, no MP whatsoever.

So there's no point in going any higher with the levels. 

What I think we need is a new Level System.

One that will reward you for any Level-Up you make ingame, which you also have to play for, and not just finish one round of any game-mode.

My suggestion for this is pretty simple:

• Set a time limit for the current players to reach the current level 100 and claim all the rewards.

• Introduce a new level system where players actually have to play a while in order to level up and see reason in grinding for.

• Might as well add better level-icons that are not as plain, maybe even take the old MicroVolts Surge Icons and just polish them up a little

By setting a time limit, announcing it and giving each player the chance to get all rewards until then,

I think of it as a fair way of parting ways with the current Level-System. Reseting all Levels on all accounts after that

seems like the best solution, to me at least.

As things are right now, we'll have our first players on Level 200 sooner or later.

Mind you the game is not even out for a day yet. 

Let me know your opinions on this whole subject, if possible also write your thoughts and solutions below.

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, ZurumiYukasa said:

First of all, hey there, by now I am sure that everyone has had their fair share of thoughts of the new Level Icons and system. 

Fact is, it's going way too quick, and people have already went on and pass the level 100 section.

With the surprise that after level 100, there's no reward for any level, no MP whatsoever.

So there's no point in going any higher with the levels. 

What I think we need is a new Level System.

One that will reward you for any Level-Up you make ingame, which you also have to play for, and not just finish one round of any game-mode.

My suggestion for this is pretty simple:

• Set a time limit for the current players to reach the current level 100 and claim all the rewards.

• Introduce a new level system where players actually have to play a while in order to level up and see reason in grinding for.

• Might as well add better level-icons that are not as plain, maybe even take the old MicroVolts Surge Icons and just polish them up a little

By setting a time limit, announcing it and giving each player the chance to get all rewards until then,

I think of it as a fair way of parting ways with the current Level-System. Reseting all Levels on all accounts after that

seems like the best solution, to me at least.

As things are right now, we'll have our first players on Level 200 sooner or later.

Mind you the game is not even out for a day yet. 

Let me know your opinions on this whole subject, if possible also write your thoughts and solutions below.

Bro what? .we need to get old system back, the old icons ect.

They should giveaway all the 0-100 rewards to everyone.

And just scale people back. Do not reset their exp gained, just match their exp so far with what level they'd be with normal level scaling.

• Like 2