General Discussion

Accidentally deleted my waston rifle by right clicking it

BreadTime

Suppose to be the right click from your mouse will instantly equip the weapon instead of prompted you to discard or delete the item. I would say it is the most dumbest default control for item discard ever made in game.ย 

ย 

IGN: Jace

Edited by BreadTime
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, BreadTime said:

Suppose to be the right click from your mouse will instantly equip the weapon instead of prompted you to discard or delete the item. I would say it is the most dumbest default control for item discard ever made in game.ย 

ย 

I don't know if it is worth it, but you might reach the support with a ticket, if you would like to have some possibilities to get it back.

1 hour ago, BreadTime said:

ย 

ย 

Imagine the number of people missclicking and deleting rare items. ๐Ÿฅดย 
We shouldn't be able to sell rare parts/weapons, just delete them. Also, an easy recovery method would be great, that's a big problem everyone has in every MV version.

7 hours ago, ChillyCapy said:

ย 

Imagine the number of people missclicking and deleting rare items. ๐Ÿฅดย 
We shouldn't be able to sell rare parts/weapons, just delete them. Also, an easy recovery method would be great, that's a big problem everyone has in every MV version.

Having a trash can style sell funcion, where you could still recover the items 30 days after deletion.
If you really wanted to receive the money from selling an item, you would have to go there and manually delete it again.

• Like 2

Or you stop being lazy and read before clicking?

Why put the blame on them for your own carelessness?

I press deliberatley on the big red button in the right corner if i open or buy an item why cant you?

And if you quit over deleting a free watson which has the same stats as your basic weapon then good riddance lol.

Probaply 2 iq player anyway

4 hours ago, Meat said:

Or you stop being lazy and read before clicking?

Why put the blame on them for your own carelessness?

I press deliberatley on the big red button in the right corner if i open or buy an item why cant you?

And if you quit over deleting a free watson which has the same stats as your basic weapon then good riddance lol.

Probaply 2 iq player anyway

What are you barking off dog? Trying to impress someone? lol, try harder next time. I see a potential problem that could led the game dead within a month why act like a perfectionist? I blame no one, Idk what you're talking about.ย  Probably you're a newbie and you don't know a single thing about the game. There's no need to try hard the game is just a recycle from the start and it will die soon. so, stop literring here in the forum.. you're just a garbage trying to fit in here.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by BreadTime
  • Like 1

The right click option has always been the sell button so it actually isn't their fault, they didn't design that. It is too bad that this happend to you but you can't so much more than sending a ticket.ย 

ย 

I get that it can be frustrating but for me I don't really see the flaw in right click being the sell button. double click to equip is just as easy as right clicking.

1 hour ago, BreadTime said:

What are you barking off dog? Trying to impress someone? lol, try harder next time. I see a potential problem that could led the game dead within a month why act like a perfectionist? I blame no one, Idk what you're talking about.ย  Probably you're a newbie and you don't know a single thing about the game. There's no need to try hard the game is just a recycle from the start and it will die soon. so, stop literring here in the forum.. you're just a garbage trying to fit in here.ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Trying to call me a noob back when i already used that one on you.

What a mature sense of humor.

Anyway no need to be pissed of at me for being too dumb to delete rare items instead of enjoying the game properly.

I dont need to impress anyone especcially the "garbage" on this forum who lack braincells.

And we dont care if you leave the game since nothing of value will be lost

I will just bring along the idea to be able to tag items as favorites.
This would mark them, they will be easier to find and with that they should basically tell you something along the way of
"You can't sell/delete this item because it's been marked as a favorite"

Simple, yet effective.

22 hours ago, ZurumiYukasa said:

I will just bring along the idea to be able to tag items as favorites.
This would mark them, they will be easier to find and with that they should basically tell you something along the way of
"You can't sell/delete this item because it's been marked as a favorite"

Simple, yet effective.

The only problem with this is that if you get a new capsule item, it's still not in your favorites...

So mistakes will still happen with "normal" items...

I really think the solution would be incorporating a double confirmation system, the same that your camera roll of your phone has.ย ย