General Discussion

PETITION TO CHANGE ICON LEVELS

hammy

Current icon levels
image.png.d8b95dd11991c9f5b62554f203cc788c.png

Idea for icon levels (NOT MINE, was posted on forum)image.png

ย 

Or just create new based on old microvolts surge and this example above.

ย 

Also if you have created level badges, share them here!

Edited by hammy
  • Like 11

They already said they are reverting back to the old MV icons, as i saw on another post.
Also ,i dont really understand what's the point of this post with less than a week until official launch, you are kind of late buddy ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

They already said they are reverting back to the old MV icons, as i saw on another post.

didnt saw this, and the icon levels has been leaked like 3 days ago, how am i late

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hammy said:

Yeah i'm agreeย 

I want this new icons to be in the game, it's different and unieqย 

I was also today search for this and finally i find itย 

it's amazingย 

ย 

ย 

Oh my god... How are those icon appealing?... I Really hope they switch back to what it was before, these changes are meaningless, those are not the changes we actually want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I do really like the standard lvl icons we had in MV butย I think its nice concept. In near future i would think too about upgrading them into something better and fresh ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I don't exactly hate the new ones now that they changed them, but the old ones were super pretty and I really hope they consider reworking the level system at some point and compensate / rebalance the rewards whenever / if that happens.

Edited by Tanooki

ย 

On 9/3/2023 at 10:57 AM, Onybaku said:

Oh my god... How are those icon appealing?... I Really hope they switch back to what it was before, these changes are meaningless, those are not the changes we actually want.

The fan-made level icons are significantly better than the ones from the leak, I'd be happy with either the fan-made ones since they look appealing, or the old MV level icons

On 9/2/2023 at 6:56 PM, khalo0od100 said:

Also ,i dont really understand what's the point of this post with less than a week until official launch, you are kind of late buddy ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

I hope that's trueย ๐Ÿ˜„
The new icons don't look good

On 9/2/2023 at 7:56 PM, khalo0od100 said:

ย 

I hope so, while I do wish for a change of the icons for a fresh start, I find these just way too plain, it lacks effort and style imo.ย 

On 9/2/2023 at 6:56 PM, khalo0od100 said:

well i doesnt look like it tho