PD's Notes

[PD's note] Official Launch and Future Service Direction

Leo

Hello, Microvolts fans!

How is your life treating you? This is Leo, the director of Microvolts Recharged.
The final Closed Beta Test that lasted for three weeks has come to an end.
Surprisingly, many of you participated, and I was pleasantly amazed to see how many players are anticipating our game.

During the CBT, we received numerous bug reports and feedback.
We've been diligently reading and organizing all the feedback you provided.
It's clear that this feedback will greatly assist us in moving in the right direction.
Thank you once again for your supporting in making a joyful and delightful Microvolts.

Throughout this final CBT, we recognize that there were areas where we could have made a better impression, and there were aspects that left us feeling somewhat unsatisfied.
We acknowledge the improvements needed in areas like the Training Centers, League, user interface enhancements, new voice, and more – elements we've yet to unveil.

While we're still identifying aspects for improvement, we are currently preparing for the official launch.
The launch date is set for September 9th(updated) Aug 26th internally, and soon you can expect announcements and marketing campaigns to commence.

I want to stress that the official launch is just the beginning.
I view this service with a long-term perspective. From small to big challenges, I believe that addressing them one by one over years, or even longer, will ultimately result in a more refined service.
My goal is to provide a delightful Microvolts experience throughout your lifetime.

When you close the game, I'd like to ask, 'Did you have a good time?' I'll strive to earn a resounding 'yes' in response to that question.

I will listen to your feedback and put in effort.
Thank you for continuously supporting and cherishing the beloved Microvolts. Once again, our warmest gratitude is extended to you.

Kind regards,

Leo

• Like 29
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I am very happy to see the game has finally an opening date. I guess all of the members of this community have been waiting for this for years.

Thanks for being more comunicative. We as a community will be always ready to give feedbacks for a better gaming experience. 

I am playing this game since its first beta and it has so much potential (awards received shows that).

I hope you all and all of us a Good luck and a nice fun experience 

• Like 4

Nice! This is good. I'm glad that you've acknowledged the needed improvements. I hope you address all the feedback we have given not only on the forums but discord and tickets as well. I think the game needs some core changes too to make it run better and be more secure.

Still I'm excited for the 26th and whatever improvements come after.

Great news 😄 I cannot wait for what the future holds. I know adding stuff can take some time(Some people seem to, not so understand that..), aslong as it atleast happens. We will be playing the game. Leveling up, doing our thing and enjoy the things that will come 😄 

Edited by Flexouz
  • Like 1

Weird we're not having an open beta, hope the content updates keep consistent so the game doesn't lose its pace. Thank god it's finally being released

6 hours ago, Leo said:

Hello, Microvolts fans!

How is your life treating you?

bayonetta-witch.gif

Edited by ChillyCapy
  • Like 2

thanks for all the updates leo

by internally do you mean on steam?

if not, how do we access it on aug 26th if we weren't preregistered during the cbt

49 minutes ago, Ori said:

26th of august, the end of toy heroes. finally. fuck you toy heroes, fuck you ladyfeline

Wait who is "ladyfeline" if you dont mind me asking..

2 hours ago, Ori said:

26th of august, the end of toy heroes. finally. fuck you toy heroes, fuck you ladyfeline

Is it true they are antisemitic?

• Like 1

Very excited to hear August is a reasonable release date! Originally I had heard the goal was August was was rather worried, but I'm glad to see that the team is willing to continue making important changes even after the official release. This game has lots of potential, and the team at Masangsoft has shown they can make the right changes and additions to reach new peaks. I'm glad to have participated in the three beta phases, it was very interesting to see the game evolve and how the team's philosophy changes over time. I can't wait to see what the team has planned, and I can't wait to finally play my childhood game again, especially after the issues have been ironed out. Thank you, Leo.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/8/2023 at 2:54, Leo said:

¡Hola fanáticos de Microvolts!

¿Cómo te trata tu vida? Este es Leo, el director de Microvoltios Recargados.
La prueba beta cerrada final que duró tres semanas ha llegado a su fin.
Sorprendentemente, muchos de ustedes participaron y me sorprendió gratamente ver cuántos jugadores están anticipando nuestro juego.

Durante la CBT, recibimos numerosos informes de errores y comentarios.
Hemos estado leyendo y organizando diligentemente todos los comentarios que nos proporcionó.
Está claro que esta retroalimentación nos ayudará enormemente a avanzar en la dirección correcta.
Gracias una vez más por su apoyo para crear Microvolts alegres y encantadores.

A lo largo de esta TCC final, reconocemos que hubo áreas en las que podríamos haber causado una mejor impresión y hubo aspectos que nos dejaron un poco insatisfechos.
Reconocemos las mejoras necesarias en áreas como los Centros de entrenamiento, la Liga, mejoras en la interfaz de usuario, nueva voz y más, elementos que aún no hemos revelado.

Si bien todavía estamos identificando aspectos de mejora, actualmente nos estamos preparando para el lanzamiento oficial.
La fecha de lanzamiento está fijada para el 9 de septiembre (actualizado) y el 26 de agosto internamente, y pronto puede esperar que comiencen los anuncios y las campañas de marketing.

Quiero enfatizar que el lanzamiento oficial es solo el comienzo.
Veo este servicio con una perspectiva a largo plazo. Desde los desafíos pequeños hasta los grandes, creo que abordarlos uno por uno a lo largo de años, o incluso más, dará como resultado en última instancia un servicio más refinado.
Mi objetivo es brindarle una experiencia Microvolts encantadora durante toda su vida.

Cuando cierras el juego, me gustaría preguntar: '¿Lo pasaste bien?' Me esforzaré por obtener un rotundo "sí" en respuesta a esa pregunta.

Escucharé sus comentarios y me esforzaré.
Gracias por apoyar y apreciar continuamente a los queridos Microvolts. Una vez más, le extendemos nuestro más cálido agradecimiento.

Atentamente,

León

HELLO GOOD AFTERNOON I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE COUPON AND I DIDN'T GET THE GIFT FROM THE MINIGUN OR ALSO CALLED GALTIN, I TOOK CAPTURES AND IN THE IMAGES, NOTHING AS A GIFT, IT SAYS IT'S ALREADY CHANGEED AND NOTHING AT ALL IN MY INVENTORY IS EMPTY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW CAN YOU SOLVE FOR ME THE COUPON CELL AND THE RT THAT HAS NOT ARRIVED TO ME. 

IT IS NO USE TO CHANGE IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GIVE ME ANYTHING AT ALL, CAN YOU CHECK MY ACCOUNT PLEASE, HELP ME

913df7fe-819b-4c58-bba6-d5cea6aba573.jpg

7130aa82-bcff-4c8c-b3b8-f0edf3873136.jpg

7 hours ago, james said:

HELLO GOOD AFTERNOON I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE COUPON AND I DIDN'T GET THE GIFT FROM THE MINIGUN OR ALSO CALLED GALTIN, I TOOK CAPTURES AND IN THE IMAGES, NOTHING AS A GIFT, IT SAYS IT'S ALREADY CHANGEED AND NOTHING AT ALL IN MY INVENTORY IS EMPTY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW CAN YOU SOLVE FOR ME THE COUPON CELL AND THE RT THAT HAS NOT ARRIVED TO ME. 

IT IS NO USE TO CHANGE IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GIVE ME ANYTHING AT ALL, CAN YOU CHECK MY ACCOUNT PLEASE, HELP ME

pixel_lamb_sparkle
I claimed the coupons without any problem, remember that to claim it properly it must contain the "hyphens", you must restart the game and see the in-game email in the "gifts" section and claim them (accept them). If you continue to have the problem, you should go to the microvolts: recharged page and contact support.
Greetings.

🌹-Meluglitter_heart

Edited by Melu
On 8/9/2023 at 5:27 PM, Ori said:

You're really stuck on the past i see. I'd just recommend to get it off somewhere else somehow... would probably help. Just a tip.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, OnikaMaraj said:

You're really stuck on the past i see. I'd just recommend to get it off somewhere else somehow... would probably help. Just a tip.

also talk about him being stuck in the past. what the fuck are you even doing on a 2 month old threat :))))))))

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, leave_the_kids_alone said:

aww, did he hurt your little toy heroes feelings? or are you secretly that ladyfeline bitch? either way, you're pathetic and he's right. toy heroes wasn't even officially licensed nor owned and Masangsoft has had ownership ever since 2017, which means that shit game was illegally hosted by a bunch of freaks :))))

he has every right to hate that money laundering attempt of a game, you ain't telling anyone what to hate/like. 
its a bunch of hackers that stole the game's assets, hosted a server with them and made profit off of it. elmo's just a german fuck that took advantage of the bankruptcy of Hippo and you're pretty sad to even support his ass. 

@ me when you are off that burner account. Have a blessed night luv~

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1