General Discussion

What is your best memory from Microvolts?

Flexouz

Im actually really curious to hear what people's BEST memory is. one that tops every other memory.

For me that would be hitting lvl 91, There was something with that icon and 91 in it next to my name that felt so nice..

• Like 4

Thats hard 😄

Learning how to swap and finally be able to do it good was pretty nice cause i was a kid and it was hard for me to learn it but it really got me more into the game

but also all the memorys i have with my old clan are on top too 

It was just something different back then 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Planteas said:

Thats hard 😄

Learning how to swap and finally be able to do it good was pretty nice cause i was a kid and it was hard for me to learn it but it really got me more into the game

but also all the memorys i have with my old clan are on top too 

It was just something different back then 

Oh man... learning how to swap..  i remember it so good. Trying shotgun only first, then with melee in between. Then trying to fight with zooka and shotgun only while trying to swap with and slowly using more once i felt okay with it.. What a time..

Edited by Flexouz
  • Like 2

My best memory is probably participating in the Microlympics and afterwards receiving my wreath crown. Unfortunatly I sold it because I needed the MP... I never forgave myself..

Another great memory was getting the Seawasp on the first spin I ever did with €10 I got for my 14th (I think) birthday while my best friends sat besides me.

1 hour ago, ChiefKasboek said:

My best memory is probably participating in the Microlympics and afterwards receiving my wreath crown. Unfortunatly I sold it because I needed the MP... I never forgave myself..

That's the biggest sin ever

Edited by MrLovely
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ChiefKasboek said:

Another great memory was getting the Seawasp on the first spin I ever did with €10 I got for my 14th (I think) birthday while my best friends sat besides me.

The first one man... 
second one sounds amazing tho, must have felt good 😄

• Like 2

Probably the summer days when i was loggin in instantly after waking up , and especially the period of exavolts and stuff, it was purely amazing... the time when they actually released stuff for events ( summer, halloween , christmas etc ). Very very nostalgic... IMO peak Microvolts was the release of Duke, Duchess , Wake Robin etc series.

• Like 2

When I was playing with my friends with Portable computer on my table at home.

Every time I was able to be part of the top ten clan and meet high level players.

Every time of the infinite times I have rewatched exavolts.

And also when I was top one on Microvault ahaha

9 hours ago, khalo0od100 said:

Probably the summer days when i was loggin in instantly after waking up , and especially the period of exavolts and stuff, it was purely amazing... the time when they actually released stuff for events ( summer, halloween , christmas etc ). Very very nostalgic... IMO peak Microvolts was the release of Duke, Duchess , Wake Robin etc series.

That time period was amazing.. i really remember the intervention time with wild west release too, i loved that map when it came out.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vinn said:

When I was playing with my friends with Portable computer on my table at home.

Every time I was able to be part of the top ten clan and meet high level players.

Every time of the infinite times I have rewatched exavolts.

And also when I was top one on Microvault ahaha

Man that first sentence..  i used to have a laptop and would go to the neighbour kid and play on the couch there. (trackpad player in the beginning lmao) 
unlocked me a new memory thanks 

• Like 2

Best memory would be me and my friends discovering the game on the Steam f2p section and playing zombie mode with them every day.

Also a memory / accomplishment: I've always been very much into collecting the parts and sets in the game. I started in 2012 but never had the money to buy anything. But when the trading was added years later one of my happiest moments was when I was able to slowly trade my items to get a full wedding white set and red imber parts which I had always wanted to get and with some work finally got them 1 year before the game shut down.

16 minutes ago, Allu said:

Best memory would be me and my friends discovering the game on the Steam f2p section and playing zombie mode with them every day.

Also a memory / accomplishment: I've always been very much into collecting the parts and sets in the game. I started in 2012 but never had the money to buy anything. But when the trading was added years later one of my happiest moments was when I was able to slowly trade my items to get a full wedding white set and red imber parts which I had always wanted to get and with some work finally got them 1 year before the game shut down.

Ahhh the second part is so nicee, trade really changed it all

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Flexouz said:

Ahhh the second part is so nicee, trade really changed it all

Crazy thing was that I got the wedding white leggings from one of those valentines day letters you got from a valentines day event 2015. Unlimited and HP. I remember having a few of those you got for free. The valentines day letter / gift it had like 30+ items (cant remember exactly) you could get and most of them weren't unlimited of course. It had different kinds of rare items for naomi and pandora like the wedding stuff or the cat ears for pandora. Never had that amount of luck after. After that all I needed was the top, shoes and gloves from trading.

4 hours ago, Allu said:

Crazy thing was that I got the wedding white leggings from one of those valentines day letters you got from a valentines day event 2015. Unlimited and HP. I remember having a few of those you got for free. The valentines day letter / gift it had like 30+ items (cant remember exactly) you could get and most of them weren't unlimited of course. It had different kinds of rare items for naomi and pandora like the wedding stuff or the cat ears for pandora. Never had that amount of luck after. After that all I needed was the top, shoes and gloves from trading.

Ohhh i see. They were in the New Years Capsule i think. The valentines gift thingies. They were pink right ? 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Flexouz said:

Ohhh i see. They were in the New Years Capsule i think. The valentines gift thingies. They were pink right ? 

It was like a pink giftbox you opened and you got a few pink letters to open. One box for Pandora one for Naomi. I don't remember anything about New Years, it was on valentines day so: february. Or maybe it was like a set of challenges and you could earn the boxes at the end.

8 hours ago, Allu said:

It was like a pink giftbox you opened and you got a few pink letters to open. One box for Pandora one for Naomi. I don't remember anything about New Years, it was on valentines day so: february. Or maybe it was like a set of challenges and you could earn the boxes at the end.

In the end of the game they released a capsule called New Years. Which contained Seals, Arch angel boxes(platinum etc) and a lot of other small items. Win rate was insanee. Bassicly a gold every 3 spins and if im not incorrect it had the little pink envelopes too 😄

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Flexouz said:

In the end of the game they released a capsule called New Years. Which contained Seals, Arch angel boxes(platinum etc) and a lot of other small items. Win rate was insanee. Bassicly a gold every 3 spins and if im not incorrect it had the little pink envelopes too 😄

The RT that i spent on that new years capsule was embarrassingly high.

I remember getting the best Archangel box too.

Twice.

In 20 spins. 

Edited by Spiffy
5 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

The RT that i spent on that new years capsule was embarrassingly high.

I remember getting the best Archangel box too.

Twice.

In 20 spins. 

damn i never got the best one thats lucky.. even for that capsule

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Flexouz said:

Yeah I definitely missed that one then and I didn't do much capsule in the last years. It was the Valentines Day event like I said, the main thing being the pink envelopes which had its own lootpool of course. But yes we are talking about the same envelopes!

9 minutes ago, Allu said:

Yeah I definitely missed that one then and I didn't do much capsule in the last years. It was the Valentines Day event like I said, the main thing being the pink envelopes which had its own lootpool of course. But yes we are talking about the same envelopes!

Could you also get the black wedding from them?
And which one would you prefer?  White or Black

• Like 2

When balanced meant having 100HP only and no god weapons, also the days when Wild West and Magic Paperland came out(good old wall glitch in Magic Paperland)

4 hours ago, Flexouz said:

Could you also get the black wedding from them?
And which one would you prefer?  White or Black

No just the white one. I remember that the black wedding dress was added to the game later on when that weird castle map was added (the 2 castles). I personally prefer white wedding dress because it was an older item aand its the one I wanted and what I got 🙂

1 hour ago, Allu said:

No just the white one. I remember that the black wedding dress was added to the game later on when that weird castle map was added (the 2 castles). I personally prefer white wedding dress because it was an older item aand its the one I wanted and what I got 🙂

Oh man the 2 castles map.. i jumping on the little outside castleparts. inside of the water. got quickly fixed tho lol
but thats nice, Let's see if they add the wedding sets anytime soon on here

• Like 2

Reading some of these made me remember some of my earlier memories of the game, playing with friends in a skype call sniping eachother. Man those were the days. Perhaps this is why so many of us want the game back so badly.

• Like 1