General Discussion

2nd beta review

Meat

The 2nd beta was way better than the first (obviously).

However the weapon balance was a tiny bit off. the granade launcher blast radius should not go above 500 blast radius. Its really useless when someone gets hit at the end of the blast because it does only a 100 dmg. It would be nice to have nades have a low(er) blast radius and high(er) dmg. 

Also buff all firing rate on granade launchers. by about 100 to a 150 or so. They fire a bit too slow. The nade should be flying almost instantly instead of waiting 1 sec for it to come out.

As for bazooka should get a bit more blast radius 350/380 like surge had was just perfect. bullet speed was was nice too i liked the c type because of it, however the fact that it had 2/2 ammo REALLY SUCKED. 

ALL nades/ bazookas should have 3/6 ammo. 

the rest of the weapons was nailed perfectly however i found that if you have ranged melee (type B) if im not mistaken sometimes doesnt kill in one go eventhough it does above 2000 dmg. Which was really frustrating at times.

one more point to take into consideration would be the fact that if you were to add tank parts/ sets, then the weapon balance would be WAY OFF again. So i think all weapons need to do more dmg. Both now and in the future. 

This is my take on the new weapon balancing

21 hours ago, Vinn said:

Tank sets were already added. You had to upgrade your parts 

Wait really?

I played simon so maybe i just didnt see them.

That explains why the weapons felt too weak sometimes

47 minutes ago, Meat said:

Wait really?

I played simon so maybe i just didnt see them.

That explains why the weapons felt too weak sometimes

Yes, also parts and accessories were upgradable.

You could have chosen between full speed, full tank or half of both.