General Discussion

it all comes down to lies for free publicity?

zOldSwap

you don't have to go very far to reach a brief conclusion where, if you go to the microvolts home page, there is a section called "new changes "

Where changes are reported and promised in which I quote:

- New Dioramas

don't exist

- New Loading

don't exist

OTHERS 

- New Parts and Sets

don't exist

- Improved Sound Effects

don't exist

- Replay System & Report

don't work

-New Achievements

don't exist

- Item preset

don't exist

- Add Additional Resolution Options

don't Work, it's worse than roblox

I won't go into detail about the actual gameplay of the game because I think we're basically all of the same opinion, it's sad and disgusting.

What does it all boil down to?
how do random people manage to redo the microvolts in a ToyHeroes
AND A COMPANY dont do 1 minimally acceptable thing
the 1st beta was better than the 2nd beta
and the 2nd beta was better than the 3rd

launch a "beta" with 7 months of preparation
and release a game without ONE SINGLE WEAPON???
what sad guys no?

and don't give me excuses that we are in beta
a 14 year old kid does a better job than these 45 Pakistanis, This is 
GG

this company won't do anything with the game, it's not hard to see

Edited by zOldSwap
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

The only good thing they can do is revert the game back to surge and fix everything from there with live feedback and make close betas for the new things they want to add in the game, its that easy.. like how can a company do this baaaad!!!!!

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, OGSapphire said:

The only good thing they can do is revert the game back to surge and fix everything from there with live feedback and make close betas for the new things they want to add in the game, its that easy.. like how can a company do this baaaad!!!!!

unfortunately it's reality

People complaining too much about the new weapon balanace. It's great, it feels fresh, it's less spammy and now you need to think about your shots instead of permanently spamming all the time. Everyone says its awful because it's different, but that's just wrong. I'm not gonna go into everything else since there's a lot of work to do there but weapon balance is good. 

different =/= bad

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
54 minutes ago, Radd said:

People complaining too much about the new weapon balanace. It's great, it feels fresh, it's less spammy and now you need to think about your shots instead of permanently spamming all the time. Everyone says its awful because it's different, but that's just wrong. I'm not gonna go into everything else since there's a lot of work to do there but weapon balance is good. 

different =/= bad

The fact is a different one. Microvolts players had the chance of choosing and adapting their playstyle to weapons which are right now very useless. Think about rifle as an example.

here I Guess they are not talking about weapons anyway.

I will wait for this next weekend for understanding what is in their mind.

2 hours ago, Radd said:

different =/= bad

Its not that its bad for being different its bad because the weapons dont feel good to use, they feel weak and theyre trying to make swapping less of a requirement as opposed to trying to teach it to new players.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

The only thing to do is revert the game back to the first closed beta ever. The game was perfect.

• Like 1

Look

We are on a CLOSED BETA that does not have all the items for you to test. 

And they dont even told us: "Hey, we need you to test this shitty weapons, next week we will add the OP weapons for you to test"

No, they just throw this garbage on us and dont even talk to us on forum or even on their sad discord server.

The lack of communication is the worst thing of this "beta".

48 minutes ago, Rob said:

Look

We are on a CLOSED BETA that does not have all the items for you to test. 

And they dont even told us: "Hey, we need you to test this shitty weapons, next week we will add the OP weapons for you to test"

No, they just throw this garbage on us and dont even talk to us on forum or even on their sad discord server.

The lack of communication is the worst thing of this "beta".

Lack of communication has been the worst thing since they first bought the game. In an ideal world they would be in game with us and tweeking things every few days untill things click into place and people are happy with the game.

15 hours ago, Radd said:

different =/= bad

Different =/= bad, but the different thing can still be bad. The fact that there are two weapon classes that are really almost useless that's kinda strange to say.