General Discussion

N/A

m1hai

Limited Capsule

• You're able to choose from a random selection of box capsules - not influenced by any statistics such as play time or popularity
  • Each contains random items, may as well be tied to a specific character only
  • Players cannot own the same box capsule
  • Players are able to drop box capsules which can then be owned by someone else
  • Players can renew their box capsules by paying MP
  • Players are given a time limit to spin - upon expiring, this can be searched / alternatively may be added to someone else's list as a cycle
  • Some capsules will be exclusive for a limited time offer and may leave for a long period of time, if not permanently depending on the event
  • Items within the Limited Capsule contains all variations from other previously existing versions of the game - e.g. toywars

Membership

• Recurring [possibly monthly] subscription - reworked VIP System [does not have levels]
  • Contains bonus rewards similar to dailies and weeklies
  • Access to unlimited battery charge and extra pre-sets
  • May only be eligible for specific characters

Currency

• MP & RT
  • Coins and Coupons have been [temporarily] removed - likely to be reworked into something else

PS. 

Some very unbalanced weapons have made their way into the game

• Like 2

Hi there Desafiando,

I'm unfortunately not able to direct the exact source of where this information has been taken from. 

However, I can assure you these will be in the CBT 3.0

Additionally, there was an update today which I have not yet discovered but can say it isn't anything relatively large.

36 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Where exactly did you get this from ?

Edited by Seok

wait if these changes are included in the cbt 3.0 does that mean the progress from the 3rd beta won't be lost upon launch? since you will be using the capsules ect

20 hours ago, Seok said:

Hi there Desafiando,

I'm unfortunately not able to direct the exact source of where this information has been taken from. 

However, I can assure you these will be in the CBT 3.0

Additionally, there was an update today which I have not yet discovered but can say it isn't anything relatively large.

everything u said has already been leaked by sw1ndle since saturday, no point in keeping the source of ur info a secret 

6 hours ago, niklas said:

everything u said has already been leaked by sw1ndle since saturday, no point in keeping the source of ur info a secret 

Yeah no need to be secretive about it, I'm sure the info came from him anyways and he's just sharing the message. We're literally gonna see all this in less than 2 1/2 days anyways.

• Like 1