General Discussion

MicroVolts Recharged Collab Event Concepts

Knox95

I remember MicroVolts Surge having a collab event with the Sharknife comic. I made up some collab campaign concepts for MicroVolts Recharged if the game becomes successful, they're a work in progress. Unfortunately, direct links to Google Docs aren't allowed in the forums, so I had to add spaces.

CosmicBreak Collab Concept: https: //docs.google.com/document/d/1RdTfnkiDlMtVQshzNxWeeqVQrOlOkGpQGQUlBTin-XA/edit?usp=sharing

Nexon All-Stars Collab: https: //docs.google.com/document/d/1ttsT-QEUbYW2gia4e-Nv8LkXzPM9Wne2zZsvXge4BAU/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Knox95
  • Like 2

Besides this idea, i think it would be really good to take into consideration doing events and skins series like the other big titles ( league of legends ,fortnite etc) it just adds lots of content and keeps feeding us new stuff. 

IMO they must follow the current trend of games , with events , series, battlepasses , maybe even rank chapter/seasons.. its pretty much what most players want and seek.

• 2 weeks later...

Did a small update on the Nexon All-Stars concept with a new Limited PVE Event Map which is a recreation of Desert Fox from Combat Arms. Here is a preview of it. I tried to make it faithful to the original map while keeping the limitations of MicroVolts gameplay in mind and making it F2P friendly.

Desert Fox (Combat Arms)

Description

One of the more unique Fireteam maps from Combat Arms is here! Shoot your way through the labyrinth to find the dastardly Terrorist Z!

Differences from the original game

• Due to MicroVolts not having a proper sprint mechanic, Terrorist Z will not sprint but instead have his walk speed increased by 25%. Z will also fight back occasionally, to make chasing him more difficult.

Stages

Stage 1

• The player(s) must locate Z while killing the Sand Hog militants. The player(s) will have a choice of capturing Z alive or killing him.

Stage 2

• If any player captures Z, you and your team will be tasked to plant the bomb near a truck. The team must protect the bomb for 3 minutes.

• If any player kills Z, then there will be an enemy ambush at the team, who must survive for 5 minutes.

Stage 3

• This stage has the player and his/her team destroy 3 Anti Air by planting each bomb near them.

Stage 4

• After reaching the extraction point, the player and his/her team fight off an ambush until the rescue squad appears.

Rewards

Terrorist Z Set (Helmetless) (Kai) (Permanent)

JtZFjdCcftawX5mwGKeUNJwGh5cgcRj1zRXDGzgTZLVcB4WLttQDSJfMEtlXgSWCjIh79sbQIHyAWmMj38nrRyFe6ELqqvO2xL5LmeFiFYXHggr1IknAk0Eed61UbuPwp3JksDAaLTZ0KK0RZVcdryA

Terrorist Z Set (w/ Helmet) (Kai) (Permanent)

ngRQR0872ORdpsT82yFbJpPmFDDsjTrI0ijPO1hqktU3_Z0su0v30NUwFJT9MApEGXyEltM32vJCiE9A6WRBJwaMjw18xdk-POyNd48YlViQTqACVcVYE81wBT2x3HyoV3mdNIBM8Bwg6WrlGwWxm_s

I also added a new diorama idea based on the popular but closed QuizQuiz/Q-Play. Gonna take a temporary break from working on the concept (since finding which obscure IPs beyond Nexon fully owns these days is very difficult). I have also started working on a new concept for a collaboration with the CrossFire IP by Smilegate.

Edited by Knox95