General Discussion

suggestion: make Colonel Crac his own playable character and make an coop version of invasion.

M4ST3RCH1EF

title says it all, would love to have colonel crac as a playable character with his original va (his tuturial voice) returning to voice him rather then him being just a skin for chip and if this somehow happens to see alternate skins being made for him aswel, and for my second suggestion to have a version of invasion wich we can play with multiple people coop.

Edited by M4ST3RCH1EF

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that in the Indonesian (could be another country aswell) version of Microvolts called H.A.V.E. you used to be able to play with him. He had different parts in different colors like blue and yellow.

It would be nice tho but there are already too many characters imo. So if it would be instead of Simon or smth than yea, sounds fun!

6 minutes ago, ChiefKasboek said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that in the Indonesian (could be another country aswell) version of Microvolts called H.A.V.E. you used to be able to play with him. He had different parts in different colors like blue and yellow.

It would be nice tho but there are already too many characters imo. So if it would be instead of Simon or smth than yea, sounds fun!

I wouldn't mind multiple characters that we can unlock with MP or whatever , i mean they could scrap sophitia and make a better version of her or Amelia but they just keeping the basic and in my opinion boring designs and poses so I'd love to see them actually work on new characters

At the very least I hope they add more of his items, there are other colors and parts that are like "Crac" themed rather than the entire set.

18 hours ago, ChiefKasboek said:

He was never playable to the public. Only featured as it's own character in a HAVE Online gameplay trailer. 

20 hours ago, M4ST3RCH1EF said:

title says it all, would love to have colonel crac as a playable character with his original va (his tuturial voice) returning to voice him rather then him being just a skin for chip and if this somehow happens to see alternate skins being made for him aswel, and for my second suggestion to have a version of invasion wich we can play with multiple people coop.

Considering they kept the new-age characters i doubt they'd do this, regardless of how cool it would be. Keeping only Naomi, Kai, Knox, CHIP and Pandora, and then adding Colonel would be perfection. 

Considering there are asset scraps from a scrapped co-op mode i think they should take advantage of it for sure. Boss Battle is pretty boring the way it is now.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, niklas said:

Considering they kept the new-age characters i doubt they'd do this, regardless of how cool it would be. Keeping only Naomi, Kai, Knox, CHIP and Pandora, and then adding Colonel would be perfection. 

Considering there are asset scraps from a scrapped co-op mode i think they should take advantage of it for sure. Boss Battle is pretty boring the way it is now.

i know the chances are verry slim but still i wont stop hoping for it, didnt like it he was a skin for chip in the old game (i owned that skin way back) the more playable characters for this the game the better imo dont mind switching between characters, and as for coop invasion didnt know there were scrapped assets for it they definitely should make it happen would attract more people to the game that prefer pve, speaking of modes heres to hope zombie mode makes a comeback aswel.