General Discussion

30 K WISHLISHT????

Tight

steam data base let us see the real details

https://steamdb.info/app/1426440/charts

there is currently 4565 followers(amount of wishlist) which is top #990 wishlist in all steam

16 minutes ago, biter said:

steam data base let us see the real details

there is currently 4565 followers(amount of wishlist) which is top #990 wishlist in all steam

I think you're wrong there. The follower amount (4565) displays the amount of followers to the MVR Community Hub, which is a part of Steam. The wishlist amount is private to Masangsoft and cannot be accessed by the players, only the ranking (#990) is public. Discussions from the MVR Discord have found sources that can be used to presume (but not confirm) that the wishlist amount is 5x-13x the follower amount. Whether or not the wishlist amount was botted is up for discussion

854689027_Screenshot2023-07-03132438.png.98778b6e21afaca488d8f2cbfa4bc4e2.png

Edited by Vindication
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

There are people since 2010 waiting for the reopening of the game. Did you really think there weren't that many people waiting for the game's re-release? 
The proposal for a more competitive and ranked game was a very important factor to encourage people even more...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LaraHell said:

There are people since 2010 waiting for the reopening of the game. Did you really think there weren't that many people waiting for the game's re-release? 
The proposal for a more competitive and ranked game was a very important factor to encourage people even more...

2010? Eh

I still am having problems believing this, part of me thinks bots the rest thinks maybe the chinese community ? I really thought it was laughable that masangsoft thought we could reach 30k let alone 100k since i believed we wouldnt even get to 10k but here we are.

I played this game 12 years ago on the North American server... but the south america (brazilian) server, was closed about 9 years ago...

So to be more exact...

"There are people since 2014 waiting for the reopening of the game" 

Hehe

I am still not believing that we reach 30k wishlists.

Look, we only have 500 users on Official Discord

The most looked post here on forum have only 3k views.

30k wishlists its a huge number Microvolts nowadays.

I think 5k wishlists is a realistic number. 

But ok, i'll all receive the reward hahaha

16 minutes ago, Rob said:

I am still not believing that we reach 30k wishlists.

Look, we only have 500 users on Official Discord

The most looked post here on forum have only 3k views.

30k wishlists its a huge number Microvolts nowadays.

I think 5k wishlists is a realistic number. 

But ok, i'll all receive the reward hahaha

I've put this game on my wishlist since 2021 when the ad came out. I believe that being almost 3 years of people doing the same and not overnight... I don't know if the 30k is true, but let's find out when the official game is released...

5 hours ago, Vindication said:

I think you're wrong there. The follower amount (4565) displays the amount of followers to the MVR Community Hub, which is a part of Steam. The wishlist amount is private to Masangsoft and cannot be accessed by the players, only the ranking (#990) is public. Discussions from the MVR Discord have found sources that can be used to presume (but not confirm) that the wishlist amount is 5x-13x the follower amount. Whether or not the wishlist amount was botted is up for discussion

I completely misunderstood what this meant, thank you for clarifying.

6 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I completely misunderstood what this meant, thank you for clarifying.

No worries bro, I was confused until this morning when i noticed. Hope others will read this forum before spreading misinformation, but it seems for some strange reason there are people on the discord who don't read the forums and there are people on the forums who don't read the discord

12 minutes ago, Vindication said:

No worries bro, I was confused until this morning when i noticed. Hope others will read this forum before spreading misinformation, but it seems for some strange reason there are people on the discord who don't read the forums and there are people on the forums who don't read the discord

facts, i have already seen people yelling left right and center that the devs are lying about the 30k... 

17 minutes ago, khalo0od100 said:

facts, i have already seen people yelling left right and center that the devs are lying about the 30k... 

To be fair, they may be right. I would be lying if I said I didn't have my own suspicions as to how the 30k was achieved. In a perfect world we would all be confident that we successfully achieved the 30k legitimately, however Masangsoft is a very strange company and there are some other botting speculations, so truly how could we know?

The player count when the game gets officially released could serve as an indication as to how many people genuinely looked forward to play the game

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Vindication said:

To be fair, they may be right. I would be lying if I said I didn't have my own suspicions as to how the 30k was achieved. In a perfect world we would all be confident that we successfully achieved the 30k legitimately, however Masangsoft is a very strange company and there are some other botting speculations, so truly how could we know?

The player count when the game gets officially released could serve as an indication as to how many people genuinely looked forward to play the game

Yeah i tend to agree with that. i do have suspicions about that number but as  you said above wishlist amount is private to Masangsoft and cannot be accessed by the players. So that gives me a little hope :D.
Anyway the number of players i thought of realisitcally in the game would have been maximum up to 7-10k. but i guess we will see. 

i just want to see the game released and from that point they can update regularly because lets face it , no one with a fully functional brain expects it to be perfect.

2 hours ago, Vindication said:

Thankfully player counts will be something we can publicly monitor to see how good / bad the game will end up doing.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1