General Discussion

wishlist

Kkeji

What do you guys think about the wishlist event? i'm increasingly excited about all the features they will add to MV.

35 minutes ago, Kkeji said:

What do you guys think about the wishlist event? i'm increasingly excited about all the features they will add to MV.

I see different numbers 30k to 100k

If they mean the amount of people that have to press the add to wishlist button on dteam by those numbers, then they are kimda insane. They will be lucky if 4k will be reached at best.

Especially in the early stages after the release.

There is noway that many people are interested.

Not being negative just being real.

Hopefully they can prove me wrong

MicroVolts peak was 30k if im not mistaken even if we had 30k it would die pretty quickly because of the moderation and communication they have, sadly because of time zone but even with that they couldve done better

I'm glad that they are doing something like this.

But on the other hand the items themselves aren't that great and the numbers are indeed quite high..

To end my 'positive sandwich': I'm still very excited to see this game coming back after all those years, i'ts weird to think that i began playing this game more than 12 years ago...

small edit: looks like my namechange didn't stay as I wanted... should be Swagettie

Edited by ChiefKasboek

Those numbers they set up are very high imo. Doubt we'll get to 30k lol

Anyway, is there a way to see how many wishlist game currently has? I couldn't find it.

44 minutes ago, Stribs said:

Those numbers they set up are very high imo. Doubt we'll get to 30k lol

Anyway, is there a way to see how many wishlist game currently has? I couldn't find it.

Some guy posted on fan_content chat , its only 994 

• Sad 1

They should forget about the wishlist event. At the very best they might get 4k players. Also the stats are unknown of the weapons that are handed out. 

After the official release they should just reward the first players that had made an account 5 years back and waited on this forum. Some need extra compensation for reading dumb posts about useless art.

My opinnion anyway

29 minutes ago, XxxpcFTWxx said:

Some guy posted on fan_content chat , its only 994 

I think you got this wrong, I'm pretty sure MVR is top 994 wishlisted. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Red said:

There's currently 4.5k with the game on their wishlist.

Titus is right about the #994 leaderboard ranking in the world. How did you know the exact number?

8 minutes ago, Vindication said:

Titus is right about the #994 leaderboard ranking in the world. How did you know the exact number?

Steamdb let's you check the game stats. 

https://steamdb.info/app/1426440/charts/