• Hermes
    • Zeus

Your Balance: 150

Which weapons do you choose?
We know OGs don't use god weapons ๐Ÿ˜‰

challenge1 (1).png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lucifer, Gabriel and Astraeus are the coolest god weapons, so you're damn well right im gonna pick those!

ย 

ย 

Hermes is just as cool, but.. the budget isn't 200 coins.ย 

ย 

Oh well.

ย 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

Lucifer, Gabriel and Astraeus are the coolest god weapons, so you're damn well right im gonna pick those!

ย 

ย 

Hermes is just as cool, but.. the budget isn't 200 coins.ย 

ย 

Oh well.

ย 

You are so right!
Let's make an exception and take the Hermes tooย ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I voted before I saw the balance part, oops

Same but I only voted 3 coincidentaly. Also, yes, OGs don't use god weapons, only maybe Lucife bcs of the cool sounds, but sometimes it's time to have fun and be boosted by weapons, every now and then. I chose Lucifer, Gabriel and Hermes, Lucifer and Gabriel due to their cool animations and sound, Hermes purely bcs the design itself is cool and it's stats.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sorel said:

Same but I only voted 3 coincidentaly. Also, yes, OGs don't use god weapons, only maybe Lucife bcs of the cool sounds, but sometimes it's time to have fun and be boosted by weapons, every now and then. I chose Lucifer, Gabriel and Hermes, Lucifer and Gabriel due to their cool animations and sound, Hermes purely bcs the design itself is cool and it's stats.

I was an OG and I used god weapons cuz they looked cool tbh.ย 

On 6/17/2023 at 2:54 AM, MVL said:

We know OGs don't use god weapons ๐Ÿ˜‰

most of them did use in 2013 when they released them and they would still use since nostalgia would hit once you use gabriel predator gold/silver/black rifle

6 hours ago, sw1ndle said:

most of them did use in 2013 when they released them and they would still use since nostalgia would hit once you use gabriel predator gold/silver/black rifle

That's right. I had all the god weapons myself and would play them again at any time. At that time it was just P2W and now I could play god weapons without a guilty feeling ^^

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I was an OG and I used god weapons cuz they looked cool tbh.ย 

Trueeeee
Still, it was P2W at the time ๐Ÿ˜„ย 
Therefore always CSD ^^

• Like 2

1) Perses
2) Hyperion
3) Lucifer / Gabriel

Perses and Hyperion were pretty uncommon it felt like, but man I loved them. They felt so clean to use, Lucifer is great but was huge and other, smaller melees feel better but the sound it made was absolutely amazing. Gabriel is just a classic, clean to use, and a cool firing effect with it. Even though I owned the other god weapons, they felt OP and cheap to use, even though they looked cool. I've always wanted to see Hermes in the same color scheme and design as the other gods, felt strange that it stands out so much, even though it looks great.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Volt said:

1) Perses
2) Hyperion
3) Lucifer / Gabriel

Perses and Hyperion were pretty uncommon it felt like, but man I loved them. They felt so clean to use, Lucifer is great but was huge and other, smaller melees feel better but the sound it made was absolutely amazing. Gabriel is just a classic, clean to use, and a cool firing effect with it. Even though I owned the other god weapons, they felt OP and cheap to use, even though they looked cool. I've always wanted to see Hermes in the same color scheme and design as the other gods, felt strange that it stands out so much, even though it looks great.

Good choice! I have to say that the Perses was the best shotgun in all of MicroVolts. The power has been incomparable. That was my feeling ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

The Hyperion was just too op. Too much damage, but always awesome to play.

Lucifer I only ever unpacked when playing Melee-Only, because like you said right, it stands out way too much.

ย 

About Gabriel you really do not have to say anything, just awesome.

and you are sooooo right. The Hermes just does not fit with the other God weapons. A rework of the Hermes I would love to see.
ย 

• Like 2
On 6/21/2023 at 3:21 PM, MVL said:

Good choice! I have to say that the Perses was the best shotgun in all of MicroVolts. The power has been incomparable. That was my feeling ๐Ÿ˜„

there's a reason most people used acme cannon/acme blaster and such on, on visible stats they're not as good as perses though you got more chances of 1shot from close range with acme

ย 

and you are sooooo right. The Hermes just does not fit with the other God weapons. A rework of the Hermes I would love to see.

it had tons of reworks from 2 bullets usain nuclear power damage 2013 first release, toywars japan if i remember it had only 2 bullets not 3 though it had that usain bolt speed, and the late mv surge hermes rework which was okish considering there were other bazookas more overpowered at lvl 9 overall

ย 

About Gabriel you really do not have to say anything, just awesome.

tbh as a sniper it would be 2nd place by design after quantum night(black sea wasp version from microwars), and 1st place by effects

about reload/zoom and damage it always had a great feeling even after it got nerfed from first stage like hermes.

The Hyperion was just too op. Too much damage, but always awesome to play.

boring rifle lame effects/sounds and if u would use it just for stats there were always better choices like quartermaster( i might misspell weapon names since its been years but golden pirate rifle for those who know) had most damage if i remember or apsu in normal rifle categories, while if you're decent player you could always pull off ak47 rifle which was in its own league of rifle category for 700+ dmg per hit, so pretty much anyone who can do burst fire and not just hold down mouse1 would take that rifle just for stats but again it has horrible feeling when playing it.

ย 

Lucifer I only ever unpacked when playing Melee-Only, because like you said right, it stands out way too much.

it was perfect pretty much like gabriel, except as you mentioned its bad for montage/edits and such on cuz it stands out too much.

other than the great effects/sounds only thing i would say it lacks would be a thunder effect or something special when you kill enemy with it.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, sw1ndle said:

there's a reason most people used acme cannon/acme blaster and such on, on visible stats they're not as good as perses though you got more chances of 1shot from close range with acme

True but I hated the color ๐Ÿ˜„ย 
ย 

ย 

it had tons of reworks from 2 bullets usain nuclear power damage 2013 first release, toywars japan if i remember it had only 2 bullets not 3 though it had that usain bolt speed, and the late mv surge hermes rework which was okish considering there were other bazookas more overpowered at lvl 9 overall

Yooo I did not know that ^^
Are you a MicroVolts historian? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

ย 

boring rifle lame effects/sounds

I can understand, but I still think that it was very good for meย at least ๐Ÿ˜„ย 
ย 

ย 

it was perfect pretty much like gabriel, except as you mentioned its bad for montage/edits and such on cuz it stands out too much.

other than the great effects/sounds only thing i would say it lacks would be a thunder effect or something special when you kill enemy with it.

I agreeย  ๐Ÿ‘