Off-Topic

I NEED MORE MICROVOLTS LORE

Zissy

Hello!

MASANGSOFT PLEASE GIVE ME MORE MV LORE I FINISHED READING TOYWARS LORE AND THE STORY AND NOW IM HUNGRY FOR MORE MICROVOLTS/TOYWARS LORE

PLEASE I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MICROWORLD AND SO MANY THEORIES PLEASE I NEED IT I NEED TO HAVE CLOSURE FROM YEARS BACK OF QUESTIONS PLEASE 

Sorry guys i love game lore so much :')

also the Microvolts characters have layers okay, i dont think i could look at them the same way again now that i read the whole of toywars lore and MV related lore

have a great day/night (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

IMG_6125.PNG

• Like 1

Once upon a time, there was toys. Toys were evil, toys didn't want to stay togheter, toys need to fight in order to be the only one remaining. So the toys started battling each other because they want. Toys want something out of their lives. Toys want to be played with. Toys are fun. Toys want attention of their owner.  So toys started killing and dismantling each other for dominance. At the end, there was no owner. The owner was too busy on the computer, playing MicroVolts: Surge.

Edited by miwafoxl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This lore is made with chat gpt and its a war between humans(knox, kai, naomi vs robots, succubus(chip, simon and pandora), hope you like it. Xd

In the not-too-distant future, on a distant planet known as Toyos, a remarkable event took place. The planet was home to sentient toy-like beings known as Microvolts, brought to life by a mysterious energy source. These Microvolts possessed unique abilities and personalities, leading to the formation of distinct factions.

Amidst this vibrant world, a powerful energy surge occurred, transforming the Microvolts and altering their dynamics forever. The surge caused a significant shift in power, giving rise to a new conflict between three dominant races: the Robots, the Succubi, and the Humans.

The Robots, led by their charismatic leader C.H.I.P, were the mechanical marvels of Toyos. With advanced technology and formidable combat skills, the Robots aimed to establish their dominance and bring order to the planet. Among the Robots, there was one exceptional unit named Simon. Simon possessed unmatched intelligence and tactical prowess, making him a key asset in their war efforts.

On the other side, the Succubi emerged as dark and seductive beings, each with their own unique powers. Pandora, a captivating and enigmatic Succubus, became their representative in the battle for supremacy. With their alluring charm and dark magic, the Succubi sought to control the planet, manipulating the hearts and minds of their adversaries.

Meanwhile, the Humans, led by their courageous trio, Kai, Knox, and Naomi, fought fiercely to protect their place on Toyos. Humans possessed an inherent resilience and adaptability, allowing them to harness the power of the Microvolts within themselves. As skilled warriors, they combined their individual strengths to form an unstoppable force against their opponents.

The war between the races of the toy planet raged on, with each faction vying for control over the energy surge that had altered their existence. Battles were fought across the diverse landscapes of Toyos, from the enchanted forests to the mechanical cities, where the clash of steel, magic, and technology echoed through the air.

As the conflict unfolded, alliances were forged and broken, secrets were revealed, and sacrifices were made. The fate of Toyos hung in the balance, with the outcome of the war determining the course of the planet's future.

In this epic battle of Robots, Succubi, and Humans, heroes would rise, legends would be written, and the world of Microvolts would be forever changed. The Microvolts Surge, now known as Microvolts Recharged, was more than just a battle; it was a struggle for survival, identity, and the ultimate control of Toyos.

• Like 1

A good way to expand the lore of this game would absolutely be comics. Just like Valve did with TF2, L4D, CS, ect

I'd genuinely love to see more from this microuniverse, i really would. 

It could, potentially, go over a lot

The thing that sparked John's (dude who made the figures) obsession for figures when he was a kid

The creation of Colonel Crac, his first figure creation (that we know of)

The creation/design process of the figures, the creation of the microbattery and the prototype batteries

The rise in popularity of the figures worldwide

The prototypes awakening and activating other figures

The company (what a great name, huh?) realising that his toys were going to change the world and taking him away one day, halting the production of figures and, more importantly, the microbattery

Crac awakening and looking around for the prototypes, which seem to have dissappeared entirely. 

Only for his battery to run out and be found by the very figures he was looking for

The figures around the world realising that the batteries are getting harder to come by, learning that the production of their life-giving batteries has stopped

The grim realisation that if they want to survive, they have to find and destroy their own kind, starting what i like to call the 'toy wars'

The beginning of the toy war, the struggles of what they have to go through throughout the war

Crac vowing to train newly activated figures to give them a chance at fighting to function another day

Voltenstein's origins and why he goes around infecting/chopping up figures into 'frankenfigures'

The company learning that the prototypes are gone and that they are probably activating more figures as they speak

The company's plan to destroy the figures, the creation of the trackers

These are just a few things i can think of, there's definitely a decently long story that can be made from this game.

Maybe one day, eh?

• Like 1