General Discussion

will all costumes be available in the new release?

navipomu

Not entirely sure what you mean here, but..

There will probably be around 10-20 collections in the capsule to start off with.

(Just a guess, don't whack me with a mad wrench if im wrong)

The shop will probably stay mostly the same but with a few new pieces to try on.

We did get a few back accessories to play with, after all! 

Same with Kai's unused parts (Unused in surge, anyway)

As for the coupon shop? God knows. No idea if they've kept coupons for this game.

Edited by Spiffy
2 hours ago, Spiffy said:

Not entirely sure what you mean here, but..

There will probably be around 10-20 collections in the capsule to start off with.

(Just a guess, don't whack me with a mad wrench if im wrong)

The shop will probably stay mostly the same but with a few new pieces to try on.

We did get a few back accessories to play with, after all! 

Same with Kai's unused parts (Unused in surge, anyway)

As for the coupon shop? God knows. No idea if they've kept coupons for this game.

Really hoping they keep coupons in and rework them. There needs to be a pity system for missing out on items and getting unlucky. Say if you get enough coupons, you can buy a part from the capsule with them. Most games now allow you a "pity pull" or system that gives you a way to purchase the thing you're going for if you spin alot and don't get it.

9 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

They should use the coupon shop for a battlepass idea, you get coupons from the battlepass. It would be a good idea for them to keep it

Well it would certainly be good battlepass filler!

Hell, go one further, have a choice for some tiers; 5 coupons or a coupon box, a bundle of coins or a chest containing a random weapon/parts box

Edited by Spiffy
  • 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, haqqon said:

i wanna know if there is a way to get whatever you earned or purchased from the old game to redeem it in this new release

No sir

• Like 2
16 hours ago, haqqon said:

i wanna know if there is a way to get whatever you earned or purchased from the old game to redeem it in this new release

Sadly no, this is a fresh start for everyone.

i feel like its totally bs that we just lost everything. That being said there isn't much we can do, and we have all waited so long by now we've prob come to peace with losing our entire accounts, & lots of money. Maybe not peace... but kind of had to deal with it lmao.