General Discussion

Money / support to game

Tight

That depends on how they are willing to treat us. If they take the route of respecting us like the good folk behind deep rock galactic do then im more than happy to give them my money, but if they treat us like shit or this game as a quick buck then im not gona bother and i doubt anyone will.

• Like 1

If they are promising and dedicated to the development after the game releases, and provide solid options of value and quality to support the game, I could easily see myself spending thousands of dollars on this game just as I did with MVS. I'd gladly support them in any way I can, that's why I've offered my help with whatever I can, since I can't help support the game financially just yet. Don't get me wrong though, if the game turns out to be disappointing and I don't see myself playing it for thousands of hours, I won't purchase RT (or whatever they'll end up calling it) more than a couple times.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Bogaxd said:

Can you pay my rent please 

If I had enough money to go around paying people's rents I would lmfao, I ain't quite there yet though haha

7 hours ago, Tight said:

So do u will give money into this game for some skins capsule,weapons or? 

As much as i support the game..i don't think im gonna spend money on the game because im scared its gonna shut down abd all my money is basically down the drain 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠`⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。

31 minutes ago, Zissy said:

As much as i support the game..i don't think im gonna spend money on the game because im scared its gonna shut down abd all my money is basically down the drain 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠`⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。

This might be me, unless they have good steam bundles / starter packs, I won't be spending. If they ONLY sell RT and nothing else then this could be very bad for the lifespan of the game.

8 hours ago, Tight said:

So do u will give money into this game for some skins capsule,weapons or? 

You're damn right i will be! Can't wait to get my hands on some classics. Especially can't wait to get my old parts loadout back!

(For the love of microgod, quit calling parts and sets skins!!)

Edited by Spiffy
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 11:50 PM, Volt said:

If they are promising and dedicated to the development after the game releases, and provide solid options of value and quality to support the game, I could easily see myself spending thousands of dollars on this game just as I did with MVS. I'd gladly support them in any way I can, that's why I've offered my help with whatever I can, since I can't help support the game financially just yet. Don't get me wrong though, if the game turns out to be disappointing and I don't see myself playing it for thousands of hours, I won't purchase RT (or whatever they'll end up calling it) more than a couple times.

delusional, so delusional