General Discussion

Why this forum is broken?

NorMan

It could be a sign that they are working on the game. We already know the team working on mv is small so it may be because they are not paying attention to the forum but rather working on the game hopefully. Also i don't think it could be linked to the foum being shut down, maybe about an update at most or just them not paying attention to the forum and the game at all.

Edited by Sorel

Forum is all kinds of broken. The bar to the side if i scroll down it scrolls as well so  icant see the bottom of it, the logo at the top doesnt show up and of course there are whole days where its completely unusable. No idea what is causing this but it could mean they are working on the game or it could mean nothing at all.

56 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Forum is all kinds of broken. The bar to the side if i scroll down it scrolls as well so  icant see the bottom of it, the logo at the top doesnt show up and of course there are whole days where its completely unusable. No idea what is causing this but it could mean they are working on the game or it could mean nothing at all.

I assume they are updating the CSS of the website. Because first it was missing from the server, and now they reverted to an older version of the CSS file as means of backup.. I recognized that this was the older CSS because the scrolling issue was there, when they dropped the new forum. Also I think they updated the forum website tab icon.