General Discussion

Microvolts Devs please give us more..

Zissy

Hello!! So I've been watching posts on this forum for the past week and i wanted to say something..

MV devs..PLEASE GIVE US UPDATES? AND ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING IN THIS FORUM WHEN SOMETHING IS UPDATED??

We all know that the devs are active but they dont bother even giving us a heads up like not even a post saying "hey we updated our website please check it out"? They literally just expected us to find it out for ourselves? You think people would check out the official website? I didn't even notice the website updated until biowars pointed it out.

And also when is actually the 3rd beta coming out? WHEN IS "SOON" FOR MASANGSOFT? MONTHS..YEARS? If the FNAF movie releases while the games still in its beta phase..then im gonna lose it and just give up hope at this point.

Also one thing to mention- can you guys stop praising masangsoft for doing the bare minimum? I've seen posts literally praising masangsoft for what? Changing numbers on their website and reusing old promotion art? Like stop and wake up you guys are enabling masangsoft to neglect the games development..

Masangsoft please don't kick us under the buss, and also how about make a development log?  NQ games did that and ToyWars too..it ain't that hard to just give your supporters a heads up on whats to come and the future of the game and its development, if you guys are just gonna stay silent then you are giving your supporters false hope

And for the argument "they are silent because they are preparing something big" yeah no? Thats not an excuse? Its one thing to have a hiatus but to become completely radio silent? I disagree on this argument and thats just incompetent and unprofessionalism on masangsoft on their part. DO NOT EXCUSE OR JUSTIFY THEIR BEHAVIOR! THEY KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING AND THEY KNEW WHAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR WHEN THEY BROUGHT MVS IP!

I'm sorry this is a rant, usually i try to stay positive but at this point im reaching a boiling point.

Thank you for your time and have a great day/night! (⁠ ⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠)⁠」

7d8738f1eed8b5d27e208524d1b7ba42.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I forgot this point this out- No i dont hate masangsoft, but i do hate to what they are doing to MVs development and IP. Also im very confused on why these "beta phases" because there's not really much to work on? Maybe get MVS old source code or something and just give it a few tweaks? Like removing p2w type systems and god weapons and improving the capsule drop rates would be a start..maybe add a proper tutorial? Revamp some old models/ textures/maps and work on the so called "extra figures"? Just saying there's nothing for them to really change.. (at least my opinion)

Thats all i have to say :' ]

• Like 2

I agree with you we really need more information from Masangsoft about the development of MVR because we are really losing hope. 

Personally I see the behavior of Masangsoft as a disrespect towards the MicroVolts community. 

i mean i agree with you , pretty sure they wont change the graphic or the movement or anything except the weapons , Whats the delay about , 6 years for what 😂

4 hours ago, DjeBeNa said:

I agree with you we really need more information from Masangsoft about the development of MVR because we are really losing hope. 

Personally I see the behavior of Masangsoft as a disrespect towards the MicroVolts community. 

Weren't you a ToyHeroes helper or something? Out of context but i remember u ingame and on discord but i haven't seen you in ToyHeroes for a ling time now.

1 hour ago, Sorel said:

Weren't you a ToyHeroes helper or something? Out of context but i remember u ingame and on discord but i haven't seen you in ToyHeroes for a ling time now.

Hello,

Yes I was Event Support [ES] on toyheroes and I managed social media (Facebook/instagram) and I designed the banners. 

Edited by DjeBeNa
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, DjeBeNa said:

Hello,

Yes I was Event Support [ES] on toyheroes and I managed social media (Facebook/instagram) and I designed the banners. 

Cringe

• Haha 1