General Discussion

MICROVOLTS NEW SCREEN

Tight

4 hours ago, Tight said:

Guys did u seen that? Coming soon 2023 beta 3.0 are u excited? what will be there? 

There's already a topic about this, next time read the latest topics, even reading the title can hint the subject to you. And to answer your question, although i'd like to say people are excited, I don't think they are nearly half as excited as they were for the first beta, and that excitment continued to die gradually, especially by beta 2.0 sooo, no I don't think people are gonna be excited unless we actually get a good beta and news about the game being released soon.

Edited by Sorel

Why do we need a 3rd beta? Why 2 betas are not enough? They could atleast make it an open beta.

There's not a lot of games that only have one beta before release. Games go through a large amount of alpha's, beta's and then some go into early access before officially releasing. The original microvolts also had 3 betas before releasing, 2 closed betas, and one open beta. It's crucial to have the game complete and ready before releasing a game. Especially in this time and this era, If the game isn't good, people quit the game for good and majority of people don't come back because, they've already seen how shit it is. Look at toyshooters, 1 beta and 80% of people stopped even checking for updates about it. These people making the game, and any game, clearly want the game to be ready before doing a full release. Even in the last beta, I had friends saying, "if they don't change things I'm not going to play at all". We can't have that on an official release, That's why a second beta wasn't enough. Hopefully this beta will be better and an open beta instead of a closed one, if the servers are ready and stable enough for that by now.