General Discussion

This company about to go bankrupt? Important facts

NorMan

Masangsoft had about 20 games in 2020. After the Corona pandemic, the company was on the brink of bankruptcy, which caused the sale of the rights to 80% of the games. Currently, they have about 5 games (3 of them have not been opened yet, for example Raiderz), so the gaming community is still  They have been waiting for the opening of the game for 5 years and nothing has been obtained, so this explains the matter. We will most likely see this game during the year 2025 or 2026 in this way, unfortunately.

20230429_235042.jpg

20230429_235030.jpg

finally someone who looks at facts instead of theories
this company is broken
Once again I say and I repeat
Us, microvolt players
we are simply wasting our time and wearing out the few remaining nerves, waiting for something that will never happen.
even if they eventually start doing something in the game, we've all seen that they are experts in minecraft
they were not made to take on such a burden.
simple

19 minutes ago, zOldSwap said:

finally someone who looks at facts instead of theories
this company is broken
Once again I say and I repeat
Us, microvolt players
we are simply wasting our time and wearing out the few remaining nerves, waiting for something that will never happen.
even if they eventually start doing something in the game, we've all seen that they are experts in minecraft
they were not made to take on such a burden.
simple

If anything theyll just sell the rights of their games to other companies.

18 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

If anything theyll just sell the rights of their games to other companies.

I really hope they sell microvolts to somebody else, their track record just shows them having diamond hands with video game IPs and letting them die out.

• Like 1

I'd really be upset to see that be the case, must really be some poor management and decisions being made by the executives. Surely there's a company out there that could do something with the game, realistically we should've been playing some version of this game, or at least more beta phases at least once this year. The lack of communication is normal for developers, but it is worrying considering all the other factors and what they've previously said about the current state of the game.

I seriously would like some clear communication as to what is going on, many people in this community are very knowledgeable, and if we had a stable, decently balanced and fun game to play with an incentive to make purchases, they'd get their funding right then and there.

If this is the case, then they should consider fully releasing the game and letting the community members do their magic with in-game purchases. That passive income should be enough to keep the game running and slowly work on the development of the game. Otherwise, they should consider selling the rights.

The developers might not be aware of how much money they can earn even when the game isn't at its finest state. If they don't want to listen to us or take our suggestions into consideration, then they should have hired someone who actually played Microvolts when it was running.

5 hours ago, Volt said:

If we had a stable, decently balanced and fun game to play with an incentive to make purchases, they'd get their funding right then and there.

Soon, they might not have this option available. We've been waiting for so long; some players will return, some won't.

• Thanks 3
On 4/30/2023 at 12:16 PM, 007 said:

If this is the case, then they should consider fully releasing the game and letting the community members do their magic with in-game purchases. That passive income should be enough to keep the game running and slowly work on the development of the game. Otherwise, they should consider selling the rights.

The developers might not be aware of how much money they can earn even when the game isn't at its finest state. If they don't want to listen to us or take our suggestions into consideration, then they should have hired someone who actually played Microvolts when it was running.

Soon, they might not have this option available. We've been waiting for so long; some players will return, some won't.

I wish they would listen to you more since you were involved with the old mv so you do clearly have the experience. Maybe try sending 1 more ticket or something, they might take you more seriously at one point, hopefully. You have given facts, especially about the game being unsustainable without grinding and pay2win and other valid matters.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

And btw, I am just guessing that MV is closer to being released, that is if it's ever going to be released, than this RaiderZ game. Why do I think that - MV is at least listed in their game list and you can actually write tickets to support about the game, unlike RiderZ. So maybe they are just very very slow. Maybe they don't have enough employees to work on this games, like some have been saying in here. What we are certain is that they do want to release it because it's a source of income after all and any business would like to have a new financial support branch if possible, like who doesn't like bonus income.

1 hour ago, Sorel said:

I wish they would listen to you more since you were involved with the old mv so you do clearly have the experience. Maybe try sending 1 more ticket or something, they might take you more seriously at one point, hopefully. You have given facts, especially about the game being unsustainable without grinding and pay2win and other valid matters.

You know anyone can send in tickets right? I've spoken to levi before but I just don't post the screenshots cuz it's not noteworthy lol. Not trying to be mean but this such a weird reply. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Sorel said:

I have sent a message today.

7 hours ago, Tanooki said:

You know anyone can send in tickets right? I've spoken to levi before but I just don't post the screenshots cuz it's not noteworthy lol. Not trying to be mean but this such a weird reply. 

I believe it's all about encouraging members who are willing to contribute their expertise and skills to enhance the game. Our community can make a significant impact on the success of this game project whether by providing advice, feedback or even drawing mockups.

Although community-created content hasn't been considered, perhaps by recognizing what each individual is capable of, the developers might make use of such information in the future.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 007 said:

I have sent a message today.

I believe it's all about encouraging members who are willing to contribute their expertise and skills to enhance the game. Our community can make a significant impact on the success of this game project whether by providing advice, feedback or even drawing mockups.

Although community-created content hasn't been considered, perhaps by recognizing what each individual is capable of, the developers might make use of such information in the future.

Keep it private this time, last time you posted about it, it made the situation worse.

At this point just wait, last time I sent them a ticket they just said they'll consider community helpers etc in the future. But please take this with a grain of salt. We can't really do much at this point, and "trying" may overwhelm them.