General Discussion

Microvolts

TxupaLOLO

Hello?? Anyone there?? When are you opening the game again, we are waiting for 6 years to play the game we can't take it anymore!!

WHY DID YOU TAKE THIS GAME FROM ROCKHIPPO, GIVE IT BACK!! 
You ruined what was once a great game and now you just doing avatar for profile picture. gay

The server is down motherfuckers, we tryna play this shit, FIX YOUR MF GAME Masangsofties whoever the fuck

just forget it bro, this game better be kept that way, 0 communication, 0 brain, 0 development for the past 6 years only promises but no actions all they've been doing is lying to us since the beginning so why are you still here? just go find another game and move on with your life.

7 hours ago, TxupaLOLO said:

Hello?? Anyone there?? When are you opening the game again, we are waiting for 6 years to play the game we can't take it anymore!!

WHY DID YOU TAKE THIS GAME FROM ROCKHIPPO, GIVE IT BACK!! 
You ruined what was once a great game and now you just doing avatar for profile picture. gay

The server is down motherfuckers, we tryna play this shit, FIX YOUR MF GAME Masangsofties whoever the fuck

First of all I don't wanna be rude but you shouldn't be throwing the word 'gay' around like it's a fing insult. Second of all although most of us understand and share your frustration we don't come on this forum to be rude while baely understanding how betas, sevres, fixes and other words you put in there that are kinda inacurate. Maybe i wouldn't have sounded so harsh if your message didn't have such a violent and offensive vibe to it. Anyways, spamming the forum with insults will never solve anything since they most probably don't even check the forum to begin with so there's no need for a daily spam post attacking the staff, they probably don't even care. Be patient, and try not to spam the forum with useless topics, read simila ones from before, because then you won't be covering the posts some of the people in this comunity keep posting to have fun conversation and share art and such things.

• Thanks 5
18 hours ago, Kratos said:

just forget it bro, this game better be kept that way, 0 communication, 0 brain, 0 development for the past 6 years only promises but no actions all they've been doing is lying to us since the beginning so why are you still here? just go find another game and move on with your life.

I'm agree

We waiting from 2017 and we got nothing 

this company don't want to put any effort for this game 

It's clear

On 4/21/2023 at 8:37 AM, NorMan said:

I'm agree

We waiting from 2017 and we got nothing 

this company don't want to put any effort for this game 

It's clear

That is true and is something that everyone is already very aware of. Best advice i can give you is simply to focus on something else.