General Discussion

A MESSAGE TO C.H.I.P AND KNOX USERS/PLAYERS!

Zissy

Hello, yes this is for you to all those C.H.I.P and Knox players and users..This is based on my experience so it might be different for everyone but i wanna say:

WHY ARE YOU GUYS THE BIGGEST SWEETHEARTS EVER?? WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO NICE?? LIKE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE WHY ARE YOU GUYS SAINTS LIKE IT DOESN'T MATTER IF OTHER PLAYERS ARE RUDE AND MEAN YOU GUYS JUST SAY "Ok bro" AND THEN PULL THEM INTO A THERAPY SESSION OR SOMETHING

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO FUNNY? YOU GUYS MAKE THE CHATROOM LAUGH WITH YOUR FUNNY COMIC RELIEF VIBE/PERSONALLY AND I JUST- OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE JUST AMAZING!!

AND ALSO WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO PATIENT??? ALMOST KNOX AND C.H.I.P PLAYERS I PLAYED WITH ARE VERY PATIENT WITH OTHER PLAYERS AND VERY ENCOURAGING TO THEIR TEAM ASWELL, ANY PLAYER WOULD BE ANGRY THAT THEY'D BE TREATED LIKE TRASH BUT NO YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO CHILL WITH EVERYTHING AND ARE DORKY BIG SWEETHEARTS like oh my god?? Either way i just love players who are always positive and you guys just make my day, you guys are just THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! (Not romantically) (⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)

YOU GUYS ARE JUST AWESOME!! AND ALSO EASY TO GET ALONG WITH !

Oh yeah to those Kai, pandora and naomi players...yeah i have nothing to say.. because mostly the players i've met are very rude, and toxic..there are some good apples that i met but it doesn't really help because mostly the players i met are big meanies D :

(If you use kai, pandora and naomi no no im not saying that you are mean or toxic, its the mean toxic players im talking about , please dont feel discouraged on using the charas you like cuz of this post im only saying this because i wanna share the experiences i played when i was a lil kid while the game was still up !  )

anyways made a quick art of C.H.I.P doing the heart pose while i was on the beach! I have to rush it because my family was having a BBQ party.

Thank you for your time and attention! Hope you have a great day/night! (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

IMG_5455.PNG

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

I remembered alot of knox players being the most toxic tbh, I love knox tho.

Same. But again, Pandora and Naomi are the most used characters in the game, i think, so naturally the precentage of toxic people grows along with the overall number of players using that character.

as someone that loves CHIP for being so unique and cool, i agree with everything you said 🙂

can you please share with me more fanarts of yours on discord? i really love them 🙂

Calypso#6355

On 4/16/2023 at 1:10 PM, Zissy said:

(chip heart image)

When I say 'I love your art, I'd love to commission ya', I meant that whole-ass-heartedly, I'm begging at this point

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Oreo said:

When I say 'I love your art, I'd love to commission ya', I meant that whole-ass-heartedly, I'm begging at this point

ikr???????????? the art is so simple and cute~