General Discussion

Will it finally realease?

Venuum

I ask myself everyday when am I going to be able to play one of my childhood games again?

I don't hink I am the only one in this comunity with this question. I think about this game everyday cause it really marked me when i was young, and being able to play both of the Beta versions left me thinking if it really is releasing...
After the second Beta version Masangsoft sent no messages to update us with information, but members of the community are leaving their mark with good and great ideas for the game, like future cosmetics, future game modes but... what if you guys inovate with something that Rock Hippo failed to bring? Something to play alone or with friends? A storyline on how the toys were created and used, and how they later were senteced to be destroyed due to the haarm some of them caused to mankind?

Sometimes the little ideas make the great difference, lets say you might not release this storyline because you have been working on the game for so long that you have no interest in actually creating one. I have more ideas for you, try to create a battleroyal mode where plaayers have a playground where they waalk aorund it and fight for the victory royal. Royal matches would be fun due to it being a Toy Gaame there is a variety of scenarios you can create for this Royal Map, you can even use this ideas and mix them in the saame map: Lego Park, Roller Coaster yard, Trash Yard, Playmobile Beach, Wrestling arena, Sewers, Shipment Boaat. And even create something that could fly around and drop players from the skies when the match begins for example: Baloon, Lego Space ship, Airplace toy, the actuall hand of a kid placing the toys simulaating the kid actually playing with them.

But, lets sieze the ideas and come up with the purpose of this post. I really love Micro Volts and I have 0 motivation to play the cracked version since it really isn't fair for someone to steal the rights of the best game I have ever played for PC. I can't just see the game how they are playing it cause there is nothing new being added and it really is all the same and brings no fun to it. Masang Soft, please, give us answer!

With much love, Venuum :)

Honestly a little lore would be real cool but not really needed, people played the game for its gameplay and not story, though what we have is pretty neat and manages to have the dude with the coolest name and an evil company. Battle royale simply wouldnt work with microvolts, too chaotic and spammy and if you remove those two things you cease to have microvolts, plus battle royale is overdone to hell and back. What would be cool if they were to make new game modes, like a survival mode where you and some other players survive wave after wave or better yet have a large map with objectives for you to do before being able to advance. Also an expansion to zombie mode in the form of zombie escape would be cool, figures ahve to go from point A to B and zombies have to stop it, like the classic game mode in counter strike.

11 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Honestly a little lore would be real cool but not really needed, people played the game for its gameplay and not story, though what we have is pretty neat and manages to have the dude with the coolest name and an evil company. Battle royale simply wouldnt work with microvolts, too chaotic and spammy and if you remove those two things you cease to have microvolts, plus battle royale is overdone to hell and back. What would be cool if they were to make new game modes, like a survival mode where you and some other players survive wave after wave or better yet have a large map with objectives for you to do before being able to advance. Also an expansion to zombie mode in the form of zombie escape would be cool, figures ahve to go from point A to B and zombies have to stop it, like the classic game mode in counter strike.

I like your ideas, or actually there could be waves of zombies and the players just needed to defend point A for example.

1 hour ago, desafinado56 said:

We actually have lore! But in toywars! (The JP version) and we had loads of extra figure characters that were never released in Microvolts, and toywars also has their own manga!

While in Microvolts surge, we also did have lore but its kinda vague at best.

Im not sure Microvolts and toywars are connected or in the same universe because the lore is way different

For example, the toywars story line is about students in a figure model club or a model making club while in Microvolts surge its about a company.

The lore of the game seems surface based and we actually never get to know what the universe of the Microworld and we are only given scraps and bits of pieces....i wish they could explore and give us a little bit of lore because well i like game lore haha but also i wanna about the whole "Microworld" and whats it like for the figues.

I read the toywars story line but the story is incomplete, and it ended in the cliffhanger (im assuming the devs never got to finish it due to it shutting down which is a shame).

The only version we are ever gonna have at least more lore its in the toywars.

Regarding to the Microvolts surge universe? I dont know but hopefully they'll give us more lore in the future!

tcNyrN4A.jpg