General Discussion

pls release game

ThatBoyNight

I felt really happy when they decided to drop beta 1 and then even happier when they dropped beta 2 because it meant we were getting closer to the release, its been almost two months and no updates have been given to us and the website home page hasn't even been updated either, please just release game already its now 2023.

bro. patience. Yes not having any updates is kinda sad i agree. But we've seen that this team is trying to release the game and is trying to listen to our requests. The fact that the game hasn't been released yet means they got stuff to work on. I'd prefer a no bug microvolts that i'll play for years and invest my money in, rather than a buggy microvolts i'll drop after 5 days. If youre so eager to play the game and dont care about how bad/buggy or p2w it might be might as well go play toy heroes . 

6 hours ago, .Yukister. said:

bro. patience. Yes not having any updates is kinda sad i agree. But we've seen that this team is trying to release the game and is trying to listen to our requests. The fact that the game hasn't been released yet means they got stuff to work on. I'd prefer a no bug microvolts that i'll play for years and invest my money in, rather than a buggy microvolts i'll drop after 5 days. If youre so eager to play the game and dont care about how bad/buggy or p2w it might be might as well go play toy heroes . 

not to seem rude here but to be honest you guys would still sink ur wallets in the game and play for hours even if it was bad, old microvolts was super buggy and you have still waited here for the new one so I just disagree with people saying wait because its 2023 and im kind of fed up with the lack of communication.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, .Yukister. said:

Hi dude are you Yukinagato from old MV?
or my memory is failing me?

On 1/14/2023 at 4:35 AM, ThatBoyNight said:

not to seem rude here but to be honest you guys would still sink ur wallets in the game and play for hours even if it was bad, old microvolts was super buggy and you have still waited here for the new one so I just disagree with people saying wait because its 2023 and im kind of fed up with the lack of communication.

Youre not alone here, they have not once tried to improve communication with us, not even when that gm joined up, its still the same radio silence. No new dates no information on what they are doing, just jack diddly shit. If they were to open their mouths the game would have launched by now but instead weve had 2 betas the first one being disappointing and the second somehow managing to make it even worse.