General Discussion

Prestige system

OGSapphire

Well as the title of this topic stated a prestige system. If you get to a certain level you can use the prestige system to get more bonuses for mp and xp not that crazy but every time you use it, it resets your level to 0.. In total of 3 prestiges, maybe different level icons or a separate icon that appears on your profile in game(where your stats, clan etc are). It can be optional aswell if you want to get to level 420 like i do you can continue leveling up like normal but using the prestige system first would be more optimal.

Examples of bonuses:

Prestige 1 at level 150 : + 100 EXP and MicroPoints

Prestige 2 at level 200 : + 200 EXP and MicroPoints

Prestige 3 at level 250 : + 300 EXP and MicroPoints

And maybe higher chances to win a rare from capsules but not by much something like:

Prestige 1: 0.5% more chances

Prestige 2: 1% more chances

Prestige 3: 1.5%  more chances

Edited by OGSapphire

Never understood the point of reseting your level with prestige, so why not instead give the bonuses and badges at said levels ? This way newer players wont get confused when someone they thought was level 7 has fully maxed out gear and perfect game sense.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Never understood the point of reseting your level with prestige, so why not instead give the bonuses and badges at said levels ? This way newer players wont get confused when someone they thought was level 7 has fully maxed out gear and perfect game sense.

Yea i guess your right but it can make the new players grind more but firstly they need to implement a better training not just the one thats at the start of the with basic shooting, they need to add a movement training, shooting training and swapping training aswell.

The prestige system is a good thing in my opinion but everyone has their opinion thanks for sharing your opinion.

I would like to help them by making a pracice map that has some signs with how you can improve but i need gamebryo 2.6 and i cant seem to find one and i dont know if theres a good version out there because gabi/sw1ndle said that only him and his friends have it(i dont really want to buy it from the original site because i dont have that much money to spend on it and from what i seen you cant get it anymore from them i think).

Edited by OGSapphire
2 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

Yea i guess your right but it can make the new players grind more but firstly they need to implement a better training not just the one thats at the start of the with basic shooting, they need to add a movement training, shooting training and swapping training aswell.

The prestige system is a good thing in my opinion but everyone has their opinion thanks for sharing your opinion.

I would like to help them by making a pracice map that has some signs with how you can improve but i need gamebryo 2.6 and i cant seem to find one and i dont know if theres a good version out there because gabi/sw1ndle said that only him and his friends have it(i dont really want to buy it from the original site because i dont have that much money to spend on it and from what i seen you cant get it anymore from them i think).

Exactly a proper tutorial is needed to teach swapping and wavestepping. Swapping one shouldnt be too difficult to implement while the wavestep could be trickier, maybe an enemy between two objects with a pit in front of it that needs a double jump to clear ?

• Like 2

I don't see the need for it, I just hope they can make the leveling system have some meaning. It's going to be super strange to see a level 400 eventually, will that even be an impressive level? Or would that be achievable in less than a year? We'll see, but I still prefer the old leveling system 0-110 I think it was. Reaching 100+ over 5 years was only done a couple times, probably none legitimately without farming/cheating tbh.

• Like 1