General Discussion

Keys have been sent

khalo0od100

Hello all,

Check your email addresses, i have received the key so i assume all of them have been sent out!

Dont forget to also check the spamm section of the email. 

See you all tomorrow on the game, can't wait!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Angel said:

I suppose the people who had already participated don't need keys anymore?

That is correct. Phase 1 testers get in automatically.

Edited by Spiffy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Spiffy said:

That is correct. Phase 1 players get in automatically.

Alrighty, then I don't have to worry about anything haha.

Thanks mate :D.

• Like 1

Haha ty man, i only checked the main folder for the beta key email, i didn t see it and I was kinda sad that i didn t get it again. But then i remembered to check the spam folder and there it was!

• Like 1

All keys already sent? 😧 Sadly I missed to register for the first beta & now didn't get a key then, that's unlucky but well, hopefully release gonna be good in the future 😆

2 hours ago, Rostabal said:

Once again, I haven't received any key. I wonder if it's because I have a hotmail address.

I didn't receive a confirmation email (for my forum account) on Gmail, so.. Just to say it could be possible, but tbh I don't know.

47 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Remember to check the spam folder guys. 

That can be a solution, yes. But like I said, I had the same problem with the account confirmation and the email also wasn't in the spam folder.

With protonmail I received the email instantly tho

Edited by hAxiT
Just now, hAxiT said:

That can be a solution, yes. But like I said, I had the same problem with the account confirmation and the email also wasn't in the spam folder.

With protonmail I received the email instantly tho

Yeah I'm not saying it's the only issue, I just remember some people who had keys but never checked their spam emails until after the first beta ended.

• Like 1

Hey, I had the same issue. I needed to contact the support to confirm my forum account, because I have not recieved any confirmation e-mail.
Since have not recieved a key now, I am not sure if this is the exact same problem. Would be nice, if they could make a thread for people, who have not recieved anything to check if it is a mistake or not.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Meditate said:

Hey, I had the same issue. I needed to contact the support to confirm my forum account, because I have not recieved any confirmation e-mail.
Since have not recieved a key now, I am not sure if this is the exact same problem. Would be nice, if they could make a thread for people, who have not recieved anything to check if it is a mistake or not.

Beta key emails were sent out via different emailing system with the forum's, just they usually go to the spam folder.

And forum's verification email seems the one that has the issue currently. If anyone is having a trouble on sign-up forums, please send a ticket to the support page! Thanks.

• Like 1

hello I had a problem registering and I had to talk to the support to confirm my email, in the account settings I see a message below my profile completed 100% that says "MasangGames
Reauthorization required" the truth is that I am very eager to try the beta I have been waiting for a long time since the previous one did not register and I played it in 2013 when I was 15 years old.

Sorry for my bad English use google translate, Greetings!

13 minutes ago, godd4rd said:

hello I had a problem registering and I had to talk to the support to confirm my email, in the account settings I see a message below my profile completed 100% that says "MasangGames
Reauthorization required" the truth is that I am very eager to try the beta I have been waiting for a long time since the previous one did not register and I played it in 2013 when I was 15 years old.

Sorry for my bad English use google translate, Greetings!

How you managed to talk with them?