General Discussion

Second closed beta.

desafinado56

Dang, I was talking to my friends about it and I had meant to send them the registration link. One of them was super excited but he hadn't registered yet, I didn't realize the registration would close 2 days early. If a GM/Mod sees this could you DM me about it, if you guys have some extra slots.

5 minutes ago, Volt said:

Dang, I was talking to my friends about it and I had meant to send them the registration link. One of them was super excited but he hadn't registered yet, I didn't realize the registration would close 2 days early. If a GM/Mod sees this could you DM me about it, if you guys have some extra slots.

I'm very sorry to hear that but it would be unfair for the ones who have registered but weren't chosen for the 2.0 beta if we give away the keys through a way other than registration. Hope you and your friend would understand that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, GM Levi said:

I'm very sorry to hear that but it would be unfair for the ones who have registered but weren't chosen for the 2.0 beta if we give away the keys through a way other than registration. Hope you and your friend would understand that.

I totally understand, thanks for letting me know. I appreciate the response, I'll just stream the game so he can watchย ๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 1