General Discussion

Theme of Microvolts ( lobby, maps, logging menu screen and others )

Tight

Gm Levi i have a question ( all of u can write here what u think, but i hope levi will answer ) 

i like Thematic of microvolts how i mean that? if its halloween, in microvolts was halloween thematic, pumpkins, logging menu screen, lobby screen and song in lobby was created on halloween and when its winter,there was snowing on maps, logging menu screen,lobby screen, new winter song in lobby created on that winter, u know? and my question is, do u will do theese things in Microvolts recharged? because it have its atmopshere and i dont know about you guys, but when i seen this in microvolts it have some feeling on me, i dont know i enjoyed that thematic in microvolts and i hope it will be in microvolts recharged created too,thats my question if it will be in microvolts recharged too,if u will doing that.. please 

• Like 1

We got halloween items pretty sure that will continue with recharged. As for the rest it would be real cool, for example in the background of some maps, like rumpus room you could have some presents.

They're definitely capable of changing the "theme" of the game depending on the holiday/events. They likely have ones that have been used previously, and they have the talent to make new ones if necessary.

• Like 1