General Discussion

Lets talk about servers

darkree64

I am an Australian and for a long time we have never had servers do you think this will change in Microvolts recharged? i Also want to know if anyone is in remote parts of the world used to have bad ping in Microvolts surge and what servers you want added.

First, the game needs more players. Though I did know quite a few players from Australia, I don't think there's enough to have their own server. I'd absolutely love for this game to have enough players for like 5 different server regions, but we've gotta get to spreading the word/advertising so we get more players before that happens.

they'll add servers if specific region has a decent ammount of players that wouldn't have the issue of schedule day/night players otherwise most of them would just play on europe or na where most players are atm, would be a waste otherwise for their economy, tbh they could still probably get cheapest they can get for those regions but i doubt they would look elsewhere for servers other than amazon as they used to since decades.