General Discussion

Payment

Tight

So what about you guys? if in this game will be some good things u will want, do u will pay money into Microvolts Recharged ? 

if i can talk by myself, i WILL pay money to this game, but not because i wanna be anything more than other players,but because i want support this developers.

I wanna know your comment about giving your money to this game or not.

Edited by Tight

Over the course of MV's lifespan I estimate that I spent around ~$2,000 USD. That was when I was younger, now I'm an adult, and many other players are also. I think if this game turns out to be as good as we hope, I and many others will spend quite a bit on this game to support it. I'd love to see the developer team grow, as right now I'd imagine it's quite small. If they realize that MV can be a very profitable game, I see no reason to not expand the team to produce content and updates more often.

• Like 5

Its hard to say how many people will put down a ton of money because most of us have grown up and have responsabilities. Bills,food and water come first after all. On the other hand peoples mentalities havent really evolved much so it wouldnt surprise me to see a bunch of compilations on youtube of people spending their life savings on naomi booty.

• Like 2

As long as this game doesnt go p2w, i intend to buy a lot of outfits for naomi. Just hopefully they add a way to use whatever outfits you want without having to worry about the stats. maybe 2 equip slots, one slot is the item you want the stats for, and the other slot is the item you want the visuals for so like say some jacket or something gives +200 hp, you would equip it in the first slot, and the swimsuit gives no stats, bbut you like how itn looks so you equip it in the second slot. the item i the first slot gives you the stats but players dont see it one your character instead seeing the item in slot 2.  Terraria did something like this. there's a lot of equipment items that dont give any stats so people wear them in the cosmetic slots while wearing the armor that gives stats under it. 

It depends on their pricing and items. If items are expensive then no amount of nostalgia is gunna make me wanna scam myself lmao. But otherwise probably.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

Its hard to say how many people will put down a ton of money because most of us have grown up and have responsabilities. Bills,food and water come first after all. On the other hand peoples mentalities havent really evolved much so it wouldnt surprise me to see a bunch of compilations on youtube of people spending their life savings on naomi booty.

OR SPINNING IN THE CAPSULE FOR THE DEMON SLAYER NAOMI SUIT XD

• Like 1
On 11/11/2022 at 4:01 AM, Tanooki said:

It depends on their pricing and items. If items are expensive then no amount of nostalgia is gunna make me wanna scam myself lmao. But otherwise probably.

I agree completely. I hadn't thought about the pricing yet, I kinda just assumed that it'd be the same. I really think they should keep the same pricing, and more than 990RT per spin would be a bit ridiculous and far less profitable. Hoping they do sales just as we've seen in the past too, I bet those were highly profitable.

16 hours ago, Volt said:

I agree completely. I hadn't thought about the pricing yet, I kinda just assumed that it'd be the same. I really think they should keep the same pricing, and more than 990RT per spin would be a bit ridiculous and far less profitable. Hoping they do sales just as we've seen in the past too, I bet those were highly profitable.

tbh I feel 499 rt per spin would be good considering you can't really earn free currency like other games (which warrant higher prices).

I wouldn't be opposed to that, but then sales would look less appealing because you aren't saving as much per spin. With inflation and whatnot, I think keeping it at 990 ($1) per spin would be pretty respectable. I'd also like to see the MP capsule be more reasonable in this version of MV also. Not 1/100 win rates, preferably. Spending RT should just be a shortcut to achieving what you can get with grinding and MP, not to getting everything you want exclusively. They need to incentivize playtime with login rewards, playtime rewards, giving MP high value, things like that. It'll keep people playing consistently, instead of spending money here and there and playing far less over time.

If I could I would honestly just outright invest in this game so yeah for sure I will buy stuff so long as the game is at least as good as it was pre-surge. Also I work now so I have more disposable income.

On 11/10/2022 at 11:22 PM, Tight said:

So what about you guys? if in this game will be some good things u will want, do u will pay money into Microvolts Recharged ? 

if i can talk by myself, i WILL pay money to this game, but not because i wanna be anything more than other players,but because i want support this developers.

I wanna know your comment about giving your money to this game or not.

*smirk* 

• Haha 2

I will put money into the game if the release is not a fail heck ill even donate if the development is going well but if its not i aint gona give em money.