General Discussion

Update

Tight

Guys,right now i have a big update on steam on Microvolts recharged,do u have it too ? who have the first beta steam game ? it is so big update, like wtf ? 

43 minutes ago, Tight said:

Guys,right now i have a big update on steam on Microvolts recharged,do u have it too ? who have the first beta steam game ? it is so big update, like wtf ? 

They're releasing the next beta soon, you shouldn't be surprised to be getting updates lol

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

They're releasing the next beta soon, you shouldn't be surprised to be getting updates lol

+ I think they fixed a many bugs on maps and other things fixed no? and maybe they are created EU servers there

2 hours ago, Tight said:

i am not surprised to getting updates, i am suprised about the size of the update

bro chill 300mb is not that big xd
i get 5gb to 10gb updates on other games, hopefully they fixed all the bugs and added eu servers

Edited by Kratos
1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Seems like mostly UI and text stuff was patched. Also looks like they updated the exe icon and a BugTrap file (whatever that is)

they've added item presets to inventory, some ui and scenes modificatons, about bugtrap they've added it to send to their koreea server on port 9999 unhandled exceptions crashes etc.. so it would help them find the reason behind them and so they could fix easier.

haven't checked the rest but there's more than that related to items and effects seems as i thought they're still going that direction.

48 minutes ago, sw1ndle said:

they've added item presets to inventory, some ui and scenes modificatons, about bugtrap they've added it to send to their koreea server on port 9999 unhandled exceptions crashes etc.. so it would help them find the reason behind them and so they could fix easier.

haven't checked the rest but there's more than that related to items and effects seems as i thought they're still going that direction.

edit europe servers as well

1 hour ago, Kratos said:

bro 300mb is not that big chill xd

i mean,the game have 2gb so 300 mb is little big update for 2gb game no? i mean, its still beta phase and 300mb is little big for a beta

59 minutes ago, sw1ndle said:

europe servers, zoom sensivity for rifle/sniper, removed explosion and bullet armor and switched to hp/runspeed this stuff are exactly what they added just as community asked for before proof they listen.

other than that public to common eyes would be their new item preset system and not sure but i've also noticed changes on effects for a list of weapons probably for testing this phase.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, sw1ndle said:

europe servers, zoom sensivity for rifle/sniper, removed explosion and bullet armor and switched to hp/runspeed this stuff are exactly what they added just as community asked for before proof they listen.

other than that public to common eyes would be their new item preset system and not sure but i've also noticed changes on effects for a list of weapons probably for testing this phase.

this is very good to hear, I'm actually looking forward to the next beta now.