General Discussion

Hello friends

MrDzouzef

So guys i played in this closed beta but i was wondering if they told us any date of launching because i havent looked on this forum for quite some time

According to steamdb, it says november 1, but this date is always subject to change so don't take it as fact. It wouldn't surprise me if it did release then though. 

I'd say about a month or so. I'd love some more information but this game really didn't need too many tweaks, after playing ~30hrs of the beta I thought it was quite good. Some balance changes, very small reworks are necessary in my eyes, but nothing too big. Just a lot of tweaking numbers really, but I'm not sure how easy that is for them considering this game has sooooo many items in it.

My opinion is that the game didnt need so much work they just need to get rid of some bugs and some weapons that are too op for this game and they mostly needed to leave it like that and the comunity will be happy no need to rework everything like they plan on doing , even the levels as they were in beta were pretty bad looking tbh idk but i feel like when this comes out if they dont stick to the original microvolts theme i will be dissapointed

• Like 2
17 hours ago, MrDzouzef said:

My opinion is that the game didnt need so much work they just need to get rid of some bugs and some weapons that are too op for this game and they mostly needed to leave it like that and the comunity will be happy no need to rework everything like they plan on doing , even the levels as they were in beta were pretty bad looking tbh idk but i feel like when this comes out if they dont stick to the original microvolts theme i will be dissapointed

You pretty much got it on point.