General Discussion

NEW IN GAME LOGGING MENU? HOLY

Tight

PEOPLE, I JUST STARTED MICROVOLTS RECHARGED ON STEAM AND I HAVE CHANGED MICROVOLTS LOGGING MENU, SO NICE HOLY SHIT.. I LIKE THIS, HERE IS SCREEN OF HOW IT LOOKS, THEY ARE WORKING ON IT GUYS, THEY ARE DOING ANYTHING :OOOOOOOO LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Snรญmek obrazovky (1214).png

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Tight said:

is it old or what? i just seen this in my folder with Steam microvolts recharged

btw i seen in folder microvolts some new songs which isnt any of the maps or modes so, maybe anything new?

1 hour ago, Tight said:

btw i seen in folder microvolts some new songs which isnt any of the maps or modes so, maybe anything new?

๐Ÿ˜ฎย i wanna hearr ittt..ย ย ๐Ÿคฏย Can u link it or send me somewhere?ย ๐Ÿคฉ

wait- i just realized that its says "microvolts "ONLINE" ... isnt supposed to say "recharged"?.
I think its an old cover image. ~Also their logo is not matching with this~
๐Ÿ˜”

7 minutes ago, Anesydora said:

wait- i just realized that its says "microvolts "ONLINE" ... isnt supposed to say "recharged"?.
I think its an old cover image. ~Also their logo is not matching with this~
๐Ÿ˜”

I think this is a fan-made cover image made by the person who started this thread to be honest. It doesn't seem legit since this looks a bit too unprofesionally made + the version of the game in the corner literally doesn't make sense , like what does "KORTNV" stands for? Anyways this is just my opinion.

Edited by Fae
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Fae said:

I think this is a fan-made cover image made by the person who started this thread to be honest. It doesn't seem legit since this looks a bit too unprofesionally made + the version of the game in the corner literally doesn't make sense , like what does "KORTNV" stands for? Anyways this is just my opinion.

excuse me? i cant even create anything like this, this is in FOLDER on steam MICROVOLTS RECHARGED,i seen this logo in their folder, in your game beta test folder so no, i didntย  created it, u can look by myself ๐Ÿ˜›

and about the songs, u can look into the beta test folder, and there is like 3-5 NEW songs that isnt from any maps or modes,totally new,i am playing microvolts from release and i didnt hear anything like this ๐Ÿ™‚

12 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

If you boot up the game you dont get to a log in screen, it just spits out an error saying youre disconnected.

Enter the game from the game files, it will work

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tight said:

and about the songs, u can look into the beta test folder, and there is like 3-5 NEW songs that isnt from any maps or modes,totally new,i am playing microvolts from release and i didnt hear anything like this ๐Ÿ™‚

Also new songs for background combat music

Edited by Braga11

The 'new' music is not actually new. Its old music from the very early days of H.A.V.E/microvolts' life (I think HAVE online or the closed beta of MV?)

Either way, its nice to hear it again!

ย 

Yeah, its HAVE. If you go to the video folder, you'll see old HAVE video files. (Dont think you can view the video, but you can hear the audio)

i didnt played HAVE, so i dont know,but its fresh song and good song, i hope it will be in microvolts recharged ๐Ÿ™‚

I decided to give my take on this one and made this custom background in like 10 minutes. What are y'all opinions?

ย 778859860_fanmadeBG_1.png.8f0d31a90dfc86b1f4ad73fd22203b28.png

hello all the new songs have been used from toyshooters cuz i tried their beta and they had those 3 music and maybe are from HAVE i dont know btw they have some videos that are from HAVEย 

Edited by DrFunGuy22
12 hours ago, DrFunGuy22 said:

hello all the new songs have been used from toyshooters cuz i tried their beta and they had those 3 music and maybe are from HAVE i dont know btw they have some videos that are from HAVEย 

Maybe theyll HAVE to use those songs ๐Ÿ˜„