General Discussion

Keep us updated.

desafinado56

Kindly dont go full radio silence mode again, let us know whats going on even if it is a simple were wtill working on the game. Being connected with your community is a good idea since that way we can tell you what we want from the game, that way you wont release something nobody will play.

• Like 8
6 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

Kindly dont go full radio silence mode again, let us know whats going on even if it is a simple were wtill working on the game. Being connected with your community is a good idea since that way we can tell you what we want from the game, that way you wont release something nobody will play.

Agreed! The team is still discussing every single detail you all pointed out during the closed beta. Sadly, there's nothing much to tell you in this current state. I think we can share some news soon in a couple of weeks or more so please keep an eye on us!ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

They havent even changed that the closed beta starts in september.

Yup, it's going to be switched once we make some decisions regarding the future plans.ย 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, GM Levi said:

Agreed! The team is still discussing every single detail you all pointed out during the closed beta. Sadly, there's nothing much to tell you in this current state. I think we can share some news soon in a couple of weeks or more so please keep an eye on us!ย 

ย 

Yup, it's going to be switched once we make some decisions regarding the future plans.ย 

With all the fake gms in the old forums i dont think anyone will believe you work alongside masangsoft.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, GM Levi said:

Something went wrong with forum group settings.ย ๐Ÿฅฒ

ย 

Oh wow, look at that!

Howdy there, good to have ya with us!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

With all the fake gms in the old forums i dont think anyone will believe you work alongside masangsoft.

While I can't share the image showing part of the conversation I had with our "GM" as evidence due to the return code 403, I can confirm that this name belongs to an actual manager who responded to my ticket. Also, thank you for creating this topic.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, GM Levi said:

ย 

It's nice to see you on the forums. Thanks for keeping us up to date.ย ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1

You can go on his profile and see he has GM as a group not member + his replies/posts has a border with a browinsh color

Edited by Sapphire
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, GM Levi said:

Hopefully we see you, and potentially others around frequentlyย โค๏ธย Looking forward to providing more feedback when necessary, feel free to ask anything you guys might need an opinion on, you have many players here that would love to help out.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Sapphire said:

You can go on his profile and see he has GM as a group not member + his replies/posts has a border with a browinsh color

And i think all the staff have profile pictures only about MV characters or something about MV in general.

• Like 1
On 9/28/2022 at 10:53 PM, GM Levi said:

๐Ÿ˜„ย Super happy to see a GM here defiantly keep us all in the know!ย ๐Ÿ˜Šย