General Discussion

What is the weapon you wish to be available on day 1 ( capsule )

The Emperor

I'll list one series of weapon from each catagory

ย 

Melee: Gold saw, Medical saw and black saw (Love these things)

Rifle: Gold rifle, Silver rifle and black rifle (A classic rifle)

Shotgun: Wells Fargo, Silver Dollar and Stagecoach (I just love the design of em!)

Sniper: Sea wasp, Wake Robin and Hummingbird (Classics.)

Gatling: Bulldozer, Excavator and Harvester (They look and sound like powerhouses)

Bazooka: Exploding Pumpkin Gun, Bursting Pumpkin Gun and Pumpkin Gun (I never owned these, but i always wanted to)

Grenade: Curveball, Fastball and Meatball (Probably a somewhat unpopular one, but these things were neat!)

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

I'll list one series of weapon from each catagory

ย 

Melee: Gold saw, Medical saw and black saw (Love these things)

Rifle: Gold rifle, Silver rifle and black rifle (A classic rifle)

Shotgun: Wells Fargo, Silver Dollar and Stagecoach (I just love the design of em!)

Sniper: Sea wasp, Wake Robin and Hummingbird (Classics.)

Gatling: Bulldozer, Excavator and Harvester (They look and sound like powerhouses)

Bazooka: Exploding Pumpkin Gun, Bursting Pumpkin Gun and Pumpkin Gun (I never owned these, but i always wanted to)

Grenade: Curveball, Fastball and Meatball (Probably a somewhat unpopular one, but these things were neat!)

love itย ย 

• Like 1

I'm hoping for melee, probably the hammer series and baseball bats. For rifles I'm hoping for the gold rifle series and maybe have the rare arms race weapons they brang one time in that web capsule event thing.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I'm hoping for melee, probably the hammer series and baseball bats. For rifles I'm hoping for the gold rifle series and maybe have the rare arms race weapons they brang one time in that web capsule event thing.

Oh man.. if i can get my beloved Softball bat back, i would be the happiest player ever.

• Like 1

Hermes and Zeus

ย 

Jk i don't really have favorite weapon honestly.

ย 

But i def want some sets to come back.

ย 

ย 

Edited by UGxPim
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, UGxPim said:

Hermes and Zeus

ย 

Jk i don't really have favorite weapon honestly.

ย 

But i def want some sets to come back.

ย 

ย 

Now that you say that, I hope god weapons return sooner than later (as long as they aren't OP). I loved lucifer's sounds and design. Hermes also looked really heckin' cool!

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 2

Melee: billhook
zooka: Bonkers
rifle: gold rifle
grenade: predator
sniper: sea wasp
these are the og weapons that i love

• Like 1

Dark choco will still give me nightmares in melee only matches lol

also i the crystal icicle line was coolย 

there was a laser rifle forgot the name it had nice sound effectย 

Melee: Softball

Rifle: Gold Rifle

Shotgun: Grand Slam

Sniper: Sea Wasp

MG: Bulldozer

Bazooka: Bazooka Gone Bonkers

Grenade: Predator

Melee: Brilliant Nether Blade

Rifle: Laser of Evaporation, Gold Rifle

Sniper: Hummingbird

Bazooka: Duke

Granade Laucher: Predator

• Like 1

I'd love for them to release a super clean set of weapons at the start. Maybe the Wreck-a-Wrench series, Gold Rifle series, Wells Fargo series, Sea Wasp series, Bulldozer series, Duke series, and Predator series. If they could release a full, matching set of weapons at the start, that would be amazing. I'd just be super disappointed to see something goofy like the Voyager space weapons or something on release.

1 hour ago, Micro said:

I'd love for them to release a super clean set of weapons at the start. Maybe the Wreck-a-Wrench series, Gold Rifle series, Wells Fargo series, Sea Wasp series, Bulldozer series, Duke series, and Predator series. If they could release a full, matching set of weapons at the start, that would be amazing. I'd just be super disappointed to see something goofy like the Voyager space weapons or something on release.

or a nacho and barracudaย ๐Ÿคฎ

as for skins i just want my awesome and jimmy CHIP then im good for a yearย 

15 minutes ago, The Emperor said:

I loved the Python.ย 

Mainly because the description was a massive Monty Python reference

Screenshot_17.png.5421a21b4a7dd1363574b2f51bc60d90.png

• Like 1
On 9/20/2022 at 4:32 PM, The Emperor said:

You can have Jimi and Awsome, I'll take Tightย ๐Ÿ˜Žย He was always my favorite, such a nostalgic feel to using that set. Really hoping they bring 'em back fairly early in the game's lifespan, they're just such a classic.

Its really hard to decide cuz there was soooo much good stuffย ๐Ÿฅฒ.
But hmm.. My fav was Gabriel... i just loved theย feathers, it felt sooo specialllll.
<Also loved Lucifer>ย ๐Ÿคญ

6 hours ago, Anesydora said:

Its really hard to decide cuz there was soooo much good stuffย ๐Ÿฅฒ.
But hmm.. My fav was Gabriel... i just loved theย feathers, it felt sooo specialllll.
<Also loved Lucifer>ย ๐Ÿคญ

Loved the lucifer but i hope these god weapons wont come back or at least comes in balanced form ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

I'll do you one better and tell give you a few for all the weapons:

PS don't get triggered but some of them might include some the series where toy heroes developers added 1 or 2 weapons that looked like the original one with changed colors to complete the 3 wepon series.

melee: chocolate melee series rt, leaf melee series, slate hammer series or remark-a-ratchet series

riffle: golden riffle series or water gun series

shotgun: aqua blaze my absolute favoutrite, the acme series from the hammers including the blue one toy heroes added or maybe the brilliant shotgun series

sniper: SEA WASP SERIES, intervention series or the christmas lights series

MG: slugger gun series, lovegun series, the purgatory mg or bulldozer series

bazooka: duke series, potato prime series, pumpking gun zooka or sledge series

grenade: tlaloc's tear series, bunny series or predator series

Now, bcs i know i am gonna get criticized for not saying some items, for instance gone boonkers series, the god weapons, the white weapons, the black weapons; remember that i did it for a reason:

1. Although i said sea wasp, intervention, gold riffle, duke tlaloc's tear series, i did it because there's only so many weapons i like from that category so there's is not so much of a choice, but i would ofc hope they put them in the shop in chests like they were before and make them hard to get which get's us to the next point

2. No matter how they chose to balance the game, now that the game will not be pay to win, supposedly, cool weapons like this which were p2w in mv will only be skins and i hope that they will be hard to get and available for a short time to make them premium skins, just like in any other normal game where skins value is different due to their rarity

3. Regarding god weapons, i hope they balance them and put them back in the cupon shop bcs they are rly cool tbh, same with white and black weapons even though they are not original mv material

4.The weapons i wish to still have rarity are: choco cupon, golden riffle, sea wasp, duke, gone bonkers, predator or tlaloc's tear series

Although I know for some this might sound controversial, without such things as rararity of the items, the game can not survive, the tradink market will be almost useless, or at least not even a quarter as important as it used to be, also everyone having them makes they not cool anymore even if they look good if any game that's not p2w gives rare looking items to all it's players almost for free it will affect their profit and make the game die bcs it will just motivate players who spend a lot of money not to spend them anymore. Correct me if u think I am wrong but be rational and objective bcs if you see it from the perspective of someone who is not gonna spend any money in the game and be like 'hey that's not fair for me' it is very subjective. I am not saying to strip all the nonpaying players of their chance to win this kind of weapons, give them a chance but don't give them for free to anyone spending 10 dollars in this game...

And maybe not put them all at one in the beggining of the game but at least a few of them along with other weapons.

ย 

Edited by Sorel
1 hour ago, Sorel said:

I'll do you one better and tell give you a few for all the weapons:

PS don't get triggered but some of them might include some the series where toy heroes developers added 1 or 2 weapons that looked like the original one with changed colors to complete the 3 wepon series.

melee: chocolate melee series rt, leaf melee series, slate hammer series or remark-a-ratchet series

riffle: golden riffle series or water gun series

shotgun: aqua blaze my absolute favoutrite, the acme series from the hammers including the blue one toy heroes added or maybe the brilliant shotgun series

sniper: SEA WASP SERIES, intervention series or the christmas lights series

MG: slugger gun series, lovegun series, the purgatory mg or bulldozer series

bazooka: duke series, potato prime series, pumpking gun zooka or sledge series

grenade: tlaloc's tear series, bunny series or predator series

Now, bcs i know i am gonna get criticized for not saying some items, for instance gone boonkers series, the god weapons, the white weapons, the black weapons; remember that i did it for a reason:

1. Although i said sea wasp, intervention, gold riffle, duke tlaloc's tear series, i did it because there's only so many weapons i like from that category so there's is not so much of a choice, but i would ofc hope they put them in the shop in chests like they were before and make them hard to get which get's us to the next point

2. No matter how they chose to balance the game, now that the game will not be pay to win, supposedly, cool weapons like this which were p2w in mv will only be skins and i hope that they will be hard to get and available for a short time to make them premium skins, just like in any other normal game where skins value is different due to their rarity

3. Regarding god weapons, i hope they balance them and put them back in the cupon shop bcs they are rly cool tbh, same with white and black weapons even though they are not original mv material

4.The weapons i wish to still have rarity are: choco cupon, golden riffle, sea wasp, duke, gone bonkers, predator or tlaloc's tear series

Although I know for some this might sound controversial, without such things as rararity of the items, the game can not survive, the tradink market will be almost useless, or at least not even a quarter as important as it used to be, also everyone having them makes they not cool anymore even if they look good if any game that's not p2w gives rare looking items to all it's players almost for free it will affect their profit and make the game die bcs it will just motivate players who spend a lot of money not to spend them anymore. Correct me if u think I am wrong but be rational and objective bcs if you see it from the perspective of someone who is not gonna spend any money in the game and be like 'hey that's not fair for me' it is very subjective. I am not saying to strip all the nonpaying players of their chance to win this kind of weapons, give them a chance but don't give them for free to anyone spending 10 dollars in this game...

And maybe not put them all at one in the beggining of the game but at least a few of them along with other weapons.

ย 

woah these were awesome points love the passion for this game

ย 

• Haha 1