General Discussion

Idea for the future

khalo0od

Hi, i think this would be a great idea for the future , when the game is released and its stable.

Make a Trading Market on the Website! ( yeah , i know, TH has one too but its a good thing IMO)

This would make players grind for certain items, by either trading stuff they have or MP ( or RT )

Make it so people can post their items up for sale/trade and ask for either MP, RT or other items for exchange. Of course, this idea can be polished and we can avoid scamms.

But think about this, you want that fricking Musashi CHIP set to be complete ,and you miss something like the Face, you go into the trade market, you find it and the player selling wants a random thing you dont necessarily need anymore, and there it is, you have a deal.

i think this being on the website is much better than in the game, but in case this will be a thing ( and i stongly hope so) please dont make it like it was, with RT needed to make a trade or some stupid items needed to be bought with RT to start the trade, it should be accessible to anyone, and for ANY item, not only items you owned for over a year.

Thank,

Br.

Edited by khalo0od
  • Like 5

I think the Idea is great.ย ๐Ÿคฉ
But i would prefer in-game rather then in the website(?). Maybe its more accessible.
Also agree with the RT thing. I think it would be great if they change it to MP to get it more easily but also you have to play a little to get that amount of MP that u need so its not 100% "free".ย 
ย 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Since all the weapons would have a balanced status i don't understand why this should be a problem. In my opinion this update for the game should be necessary, so why not, if all the weapons would be the same why don t let people play with their own dripย ๐Ÿ˜Ž