General Discussion

Unreleased stuff in microvolts surge

Anesydora

So, since i know a few things about 3D modelling i wanted to share a few stuff that its not released in microvolts SURGE or it was really rare (or im just dumb and it was in the game and i just dont remember itΒ πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚)
-Also dont know if i can do this or not thoΒ πŸ‘€Β 

Β 

notreleased.png

Pretty sure none of this was ever released. There's an ungodly amount of items that were never released.

11 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

The hell is that ? Tentacle victim clothing ?

There was a non torn and fully nude version (nipples n all) of the top aswell btw, those are now thankfully removed.

Iirc these were used in the japanese version (the crown was a tournament reward?)
If the file name has JP_(smtng here) then they were used in ToyWars. A lot of anime collab stuff's in there too that never saw the light of day in our versions.

1 hour ago, Meibel said:

There was a non torn and fully nude version (nipples n all) of the top aswell btw, those are now thankfully removed.

Iirc these were used in the japanese version (the crown was a tournament reward?)
If the file name has JP_(smtng here) then they were used in ToyWars. A lot of anime collab stuff's in there too that never saw the light of day in our versions.

Why would they do something like that ?

4 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Thristy devs.

Edited by Spiffy
egg
1 hour ago, desafinado56 said:

It was something NQgames was working on so... dunno? It was suspected that it was meant for a new game and they just reused stuff from MV. Nothing was ever confirmed, just theories/rumors
(if you were talking about the nude model)

The wireframe ones in the post above mine (Wouldn't let me quoute) are from Toy Wars. JP Ver had a anime collab. Those are the costumes seen on Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Edited by SpectralWolfeh
brrr
11 hours ago, Meibel said:

It was something NQgames was working on so... dunno? It was suspected that it was meant for a new game and they just reused stuff from MV. Nothing was ever confirmed, just theories/rumors
(if you were talking about the nude model)

Didn't NQ games also make that extremely thirsty pandora nurse set lmao

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Didn't NQ games also make that extremely thirsty pandora nurse set lmao

There's a lot more "thirsty" sets they made. But ye the Pandora set was directly from amazon's "sexy" side lmao
(There's a set for Naomi where her only cover for nipple is a golden plate of sorts)

What program are you using to just show the wireframe? Cuz that kinda looks like Noesis and that should be able to view them fully

That's another set that was released in ToyWars iirc, not sure if that's from an anime or which one it was

That'sΒ Baron Ashura from Robot Girls Z. Its an anime that features famous robots and characters from Go Nagai's franchises depicted as girls.

Edited by Knox95
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Meibel said:

There's a lot more "thirsty" sets they made. But ye the Pandora set was directly from amazon's "sexy" side lmao
(There's a set for Naomi where her only cover for nipple is a golden plate of sorts)

Full off topic but ur name is sooo familiar to me.  😊
Aren't you were a mod in surge?Β 
Sorry if im wrong tho-Β πŸ₯Ί
Β 

20 minutes ago, Anesydora said:

Full off topic but ur name is sooo familiar to me.  😊
Aren't you were a mod in surge?Β 
Sorry if im wrong tho-Β πŸ₯Ί
Β 

I was yea, [MOD]Cinnamon to be exact

1 hour ago, Meibel said:

Righhttttt! I was not sureeee.
But yes its noesis program that i use to export the files.
Can you contact me on discord? i dont think my program works correctly.
Anesydora #2587

Thanks!

On 9/14/2022 at 8:25 AM, Meibel said:

A lot of anime collab stuff's in there too that never saw the light of day in our versions.

Unfortunately, those were licensed only for the JP version. They just couldn't release it on other versions, without changing the on-going contracts.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Meibel said:

So i'm not sure why you blocked me after i told you my in-game name.
I was just only asking to help me with the program.
I don't know what tragic events i did like 7 years ago that is stuck with you. Yeah maybe i did some stupid things but come on i was 13-14..Β  You know ppl can change a LOT.
Now i remember that you back then was... well.. Not really nice to me. But i was like meh, lets try it, it was a while.

Buttttt i guesssss some ppl never change.
Sorry that i took that 1 min from your life.Β πŸ€—

Β 

3 hours ago, Anesydora said:

So i'm not sure why you blocked me after i told you my in-game name.
I was just only asking to help me with the program.
I don't know what tragic events i did like 7 years ago that is stuck with you. Yeah maybe i did some stupid things but come on i was 13-14..Β  You know ppl can change a LOT.
Now i remember that you back then was... well.. Not really nice to me. But i was like meh, lets try it, it was a while.

Buttttt i guesssss some ppl never change.
Sorry that i took that 1 min from your life.Β πŸ€—

Β 

Firstly, I never blocked you all I did was remove you as a friend.
Here is my blocklist just to prove it to you:Β 

https://imgur.com/VW4qchU

I told you I had nothing more to say for a good reason, if you do not remember what you did then that's fine. It's something that hurt me a lot and I have a hard time gaining a person's trust back once it's broken.

24 minutes ago, Meibel said:

Firstly, I never blocked you all I did was remove you as a friend.
Here is my blocklist just to prove it to you:Β 

https://imgur.com/VW4qchU

I told you I had nothing more to say for a good reason, if you do not remember what you did then that's fine. It's something that hurt me a lot and I have a hard time gaining a person's trust back once it's broken.

Well i remember a few things. And please don't make it look like that u are the victim here and that i hurt you a "lot"
I don't think i have to apologize for anything i did.
WAIT there is a few, I apologize that i spammed the forum back then and i didnt talked english cuz i was talking w my friend in our language.
It was hard to write in english cuz as i said eng was not my first language and i was young.
Also i could say "you hurt me a lot too" cuz i remember when i showed you my first models, i was so happy that i created them and u were responded "awful".
And why do i remember exactly that u said this? Cuz i didn't know this word and i had to translate it. I thought is something like awesome. but when it showed what it means well,
So its kinda broke my heart. you were not supportive at all.
you showed me like a 2 program? and yes thanks that was really cool that u told me these.
But the fact that u even wrote hateful comment on my youtube. (But i was still nice and kept writing positive comments to you and liking your videos:) )
I just dont understand why u started hating me, and u never told me tho.
If i had to guess, cuz i used mv models like you in the videos?Β 
And i really don't want to talk about things here... rather in private but yeh u unfriended meΒ immediately.
i'm pretty sure someone said something to you about me, (or maybe what i said(?) altho i didnt say really anything, cuz iffff i remember correctly you wrote something that how could i say something about you (?) and i was like.. i didn't and then u blocked me on the old forum or smt was this. you turned your back on me really fast and i could understand why.

Β 

Edited by Anesydora
Grammar editing