General Discussion

Remastered LVL Icons

x1_x1_x1

I absolutely hate the new level Icons and I'm sure I'm not the only one. This is exactly the reason why I remastered the oldschool ones to something better. I'd like to ask you guys if you'd like them to be implemented into the game or not. If yes, then please vote this thread up so that god @leo can see it. Note; I am also open for a change. 

image.png

• Like 17

I forgot to mention that I'd like the level cap to be added back. If so, i'd gladly continue them above 90+ til 99.

Edited by x1_x1_x1

Personally the new ones we have in the beta are interesting, but they feel weird, I don't think they make much sense either. It's odd having the level 29 icon look worse than the level 13 one, and the shapes and things they use are odd too. I think that it would personally be best if they went back to what MV had, the 0-105 or whatever, but extended upon it so that it continues the same pattern. It also feels very awkwardly easy to level up right now. We'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

tbh i'd like to see those icons ingame, they're refreshing. MVS ones are way too old now and toywars'/CBT ones are a bit meh/not really fitting the game imo.

• Like 2

I like yours more than the ones they used in the CTB, but somehow I still enjoy the old ones the most. I feel like we're trying to change something that was already perfect

• Like 1

Although this are way better than what the lvl icons look right now, they are still VERY FAR AWAYS from being as good as the old ones, something as good as that just can't be replicated and somehow the colors and shapes they used scream the certain lvl they are asigned to. I am gonna cry if they are not in the new mv. If you'd like them in the new mv too answer to the poll i created about bringing back the older lvl icons. Go find it on my profile.

15 hours ago, Micro said:

Personally the new ones we have in the beta are interesting, but they feel weird, I don't think they make much sense either. It's odd having the level 29 icon look worse than the level 13 one, and the shapes and things they use are odd too. I think that it would personally be best if they went back to what MV had, the 0-105 or whatever, but extended upon it so that it continues the same pattern. It also feels very awkwardly easy to level up right now. We'll just have to wait and see.

The level up thing was only for the beta & the icons should just be brought back to the old style they were the best i would say out of all of the styles rn.

• Like 2

Nah, ya all need to be open to new designs. I really like your Icons, x1_x1_x1. I hope they make some similar to yours :P.

I don't want the OLD icons back. They're outdated in my opinion, we need something new. Please guys, just be open to Level Icons :).

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Angel said:

Nah, ya all need to be open to new designs. I really like your Icons, x1_x1_x1. I hope they make some similar to yours :P.

I don't want the OLD icons back. They're outdated in my opinion, we need something new. Please guys, just be open to Level Icons :).

I disagree, the old icons fit the style of the game. I personally wouldn't be against new icons if they fit the game. The creator of the thread made them look much better than the current ones though!

Edit: The reason I personally liked the old icons is cuz they looked plastic-y, or like badges which felt great for a toy game.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I disagree, the old icons fit the style of the game. I personally wouldn't be against new icons if they fit the game. The creator of the thread made them look much better than the current ones though!

Edit: The reason I personally liked the old icons is cuz they looked plastic-y, or like badges which felt great for a toy game.

The only thing I hated the most of the old Levels were the colours. . .Yellow / Orange for Level 30-50 weren't it. And then same again for 81-90. . . 

• Like 1