General Discussion

[Weapons Upgrades & Trade System]

Eclipse

What do you think guys? 

1. There should be 5/9 upgrades for each weapon?

(In my opinion +5)

2. Are you ok with the Success-Upgrade Winrate?

(For +5 weapons yes, for +9 no...)

3. Do you think Super-Glue event could be nice system? 1/week based on a Quest?

(I think could be nice, it's not a game breaking System, it just encourage people to play weekly quests and that's a nice System)

4. Trade System could be free/open/disabled?

(I think it would be nice if would be free once per month with a monthly quest, otherwise pay for seal)

Let me know your opinion ❣️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with  1, 4 and the super glue event but 2 they are alright because it will be super hard to play with a full lobby of 9+ weapons constantly, especially if a new player joins. So this system like it was in MVS its kinda ok but not the best it could be worked on... sorry if im talking non sense haven't played the game for a whole lot of time

Im fine with weapons going all the way to level 9 as long as they make the level up chance 100%, that way getting to that point wouldnt be sush a massive grind. Regarding balance most didnt make a huge diference, ive seen many people with full +9 high end gear demolish whole rooms but ive also seen just as many stock only players do the same (most did have parts or sets with speed and health though). As for trading, remove seals entirely and lock it behind a high but not so high level so people arent just reaching a certain elvel making a new account, bringing their whole equipment to smurf and terrorise all the newbies. Also keep the ammount of both items and times you can trade to a low-ish level.

About trading. It was a big deal when weapons were hard to get and upgrade.
If changes are to be made towards rare cosmetics and no-P2W then trading
will be worth less, being more useful for exchange of cosmetics or time-saving
items. Weapons being otherwise available to purchase or drop from, say,
post-match loot-boxes then trading value of gameplay items would
always be lower than their cosmetics. So it should be locked until a certain
level, as said above, for gameplay-chaging trades, and free/open for everything else.

1. There should be 5/9 upgrades for each weapon?

I think previous upgrade system worked pretty nice, 1-5 is more likely to upgrade than 6-9 and thats for good. If the Team is going to create more non p2w system, all upgrades imo should stay and be like visual aspects of the veapon that will look better!

2. Are you ok with the Success-Upgrade Winrate?

Yes, its good. Hard, but as life its. 

3. Do you think Super-Glue event could be nice system? 1/week based on a Quest?

Ye, its good, like daily logins or sth. Agreed.

4. Trade System could be free/open/disabled?

Trade system imo should be paid some MP, like 5k for one change. Its just changing with other players but in order to do so you have to get 15-20 lvl or sth to stop grinding players.