General Discussion

What do I expect from the game!

Buppet

THIS IS WHAT I EXPECT FROM THE GAME, and i think are reasonable

-Rework of weapon stats, i think most of the OP capsule weapons will get some stat rework or some sort.

-Rework of weapon upgrades, let's be honest, +9 was bullshit, +5 was good

-GOD WEAPONS REMOVED (PLEASE REMOVE THIS ABOMINATION)

-Battle Pass... they will do this for sure no doubt

-New skins (confirmed) and new maps (in the future, not on release, probably 1 map would be great but i dont expect to get a map on launch day)

-Maybe some rework design of the characters. (We do not need more characters, Knox, Kai, C.H.I.P., Pandora, Naomi are fine we dont need more ones)

-Clothes of Capsule does not have high HP or move speed, now everything is just ''skins'' by that i mean MP and RT clothes are equal, just the shop clothes are more ''stylish''.

-Ranked system in some ways, for example clan points earned in games  used in a clan shop? i think thats a good idea to encourage people to play clan wars, for example some weapon skins or clothes really rare to obtain and really good looking.

-Monthly ranking point clans... like top 100 clans get rewards, depending on the ranking, of course 1st will get the best rewards and 100th one decent rewards

-HOPEFULLY, i really hope a decent AntiCheat... (if they add a good anticheat, then we all good)

-Daily and Weekly mission to obtain useful rewards.

-EVENTS, ACTUAL TIME EVENTS, i want to make a comparison with Genshin Impact for example, i know that there are two COMPLETELY different games, but i want to talk about Event topic... Every 1 month and 1 week there is a patch in Genshin Impact with new feature, story, characters, zones and etc... but in this 1 Month there are even plenty of ''TIME'' EVENTS (to keep the player hooked into the game), those event rewards are only obtainable with the event itself, not  more available after the event ends... with Microvolts they could do the same thing.

-PVE CONTENT ON THE FUTURE NOT ON RELEASE DATE

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

tbh i would be in heaven if they only deleted the p2w and posted the same game, i don't need any more than that.

But god please don't add battle pass or BR it would suck, wtf you actually want the game to be fortnite ffs?

i will be real with you guys, we all know that if they add too many things to the game (especially without consulting the community first) it will become too different from the original microvolts that everyone wants.

2 hours ago, MorYiu1 said:

tbh i would be in heaven if they only deleted the p2w and posted the same game, i don't need any more than that.

But god please don't add battle pass or BR it would suck, wtf you actually want the game to be fortnite ffs?

i will be real with you guys, we all know that if they add too many things to the game (especially without consulting the community first) it will become too different from the original microvolts that everyone wants.

i think u should realize that battlepass is the best way for a company to get money right? ESPECIALLY FREE-TO-PLAY Games? low spender and high spender will get that for sure...

Battle Royale mode i feel the same way, that it should not be a mode at all, but BattlePass, if they remove the p2w aspect, its definetely a really good system to add, yes fortnite created the battle pass, but why dont u ask yourself why everyone is doing battlepass now? even big games?

League Of Legends, Valorant,Call of Duty,TeamFight Tactics, Genshin Impact, Dead by Daylight,Rocket League, Dauntless, Apex Legends (should i keep going?)... as u can see i listed games different from each other...Moba, FPS, BR etc... (every single game type has it already, yes even MMO's)

... i think you should think more about that games free to play will 100% have  microtransactions for sure... and Capsule is not meant for everyone, not everyone has the luxury to spend many RT into Capsule... fuck even myself i was scared to try it a decade ago...

trust me, battlepass will increase their income by a lot if they will add good rewards into it, and by doing this, could increase the probability that the game will be alive again...

i'm 99% positive they will add that for sure...

(i really do not why everyone in this forum hates such a good system for low spenders... like don't u want the game to succeed??)

U can hate Fortnite because i guess its a trend nowdays... but u cant tell me that creating that system was a bad idea, because thats the best idea they ever had... and thanks to that they gain so much money that you all can not imagine...

Edited by Onybaku
  • Like 1