General Discussion

CBT Testing forum section

NinjaFlank

Did you guys see they have released this and then removed it ? Very weird

How will we go about downloading the game, will we get a gift code per say and get to download it from Steam?

3 minutes ago, xAlvarø said:

They didnt remove it, they probably hide it from all, and will give access to players with beta key (or something like that)

Yeah agree with you. 100% will be like that

2 minutes ago, grigua said:

Yeah agree with you. 100% will be like that

I don't see why it would be hidden from all? Like do the people that aren't taking part in the CBT not allowed to see the feedback? Doesn't sound right

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, NinjaFlank said:

I don't see why it would be hidden from all? Like do the people that aren't taking part in the CBT not allowed to see the feedback? Doesn't sound right

I feel like is so much better if it will be hide for the people who don't have the acces. So the devs can see all the feedback without any type of spamm from other guys. For me the important thing is that they take all the feedback and try to improve the game before the full release. (You will see the closed beta from twitch and youtube videos that will talk about it )

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NinjaFlank said:

It makes sense. If you're not in the CBT you should not be able to make a feedback comment on the CBT. Seeing the feedback doesn't make sense either since you arent in the CBT. 

you can see cbt post by mv in home page but when you click on it it says you cant access so they are probably gonna give keys out in a couple hours

• Like 1
1 minute ago, grigua said:

I feel like is so much better if it will be hide for the people who don't have the acces. So the devs can see all the feedback without any type of spamm from other guys. For me the important thing is that they take all the feedback and try to improve the game before the full release. (You will see the closed beta from twitch and youtube videos that will talk about it )

They can simply restrict access then so that only people in the CBT can post... that still does not make sense... 

1 minute ago, Chuuwie said:

It makes sense. If you're not in the CBT you should not be able to make a feedback comment on the CBT. Seeing the feedback doesn't make sense either since you arent in the CBT. 

You have a point

6 minutes ago, MICROVOLTS said:

The forums under the closed beta category will be accessible when the closed beta starts! 

Thanks guys, looking forward to it 🙂

8 minutes ago, MICROVOLTS said:

The forums under the closed beta category will be accessible when the closed beta starts! 

image.png.7def1bbaa1ca973689eb6f29fb608398.png

You teasing me you naughty naughty 😉

1 minute ago, м1.єχє said:

I cant really look at that topic tho

Neither can I , but you can see it's another addition, they're updating it as we speak, so we're getting closer 🙂

3 minutes ago, NinjaFlank said:

Neither can I , but you can see it's another addition, they're updating it as we speak, so we're getting closer 🙂

True, very nice!