General Discussion

Sort of a suggestion for seasonal ranked rewards

Angel

Okay so, it's 9am, I couldn't sleep well so bare with me me if my words sound all over the place.

Since they're gonna add Ranked to Microvolts, wouldn't it be nice to have seasonal ranked rewards for reaching certain tiers at the end of a season? For example, reaching the highest rank would give you a sick looking accessory with a little exp boost or something. 3-5% or so. That wouldn't be p2w and would give people a reason to play and grind for...the really competitive people I mean.

Or maybe, a sick looking recolour of the basic clothes of a Toy that you can pick from. Maybe also with a little boost to EXP or MP 3-5% max. 

Edited by Angel

This sounds interesting, maybe they already have something like this idk. 
I am literally thinking about the beta non-stop since last night...hope a lot of us will get a key. 😞

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, Oizys said:

This sounds interesting, maybe they already have something like this idk. 
I am literally thinking about the beta non-stop since last night...hope a lot of us will get a key. 😞

Me too. . .got to register on Saturday 😭

1 hour ago, Angel said:

Okay so, it's 9am, I couldn't sleep well so bare with me me if my words sound all over the place.

Since they're gonna add Ranked to Microvolts, wouldn't it be nice to have seasonal ranked rewards for reaching certain tiers at the end of a season? For example, reaching the highest rank would give you a sick looking accessory with a little exp boost or something. 3-5% or so. That wouldn't be p2w and would give people a reason to play and grind for...the really competitive people I mean.

Or maybe, a sick looking recolour of the basic clothes of a Toy that you can pick from. Maybe also with a little boost to EXP or MP 3-5% max. 

i really love something that want you to grind non stop... the more u grind the more rewards u get...

for example League of Legends gives a ''victorious'' skin (seasonal) when u reach gold, but to be honest gold for me is way too low to reach, and for me it never gave me the satisfaction of grinding beyond gold platinum...

I would love to have something more challenging, for example gold u get some rewards, but when u keep going u get more rewards... i feel like i would be hyped to keep grinding non stop...

i made a comparison of league of legends ranked because of how i didnt got higher than platinum because there is nothing to keep me going... after i reach that goal of the skin, i dont have particular reason to keep going... 

i'm really curious on how this ranked system will be implemented.

19 minutes ago, Onybaku said:

i really love something that want you to grind non stop... the more u grind the more rewards u get...

for example League of Legends gives a ''victorious'' skin (seasonal) when u reach gold, but to be honest gold for me is way too low to reach, and for me it never gave me the satisfaction of grinding beyond gold platinum...

I would love to have something more challenging, for example gold u get some rewards, but when u keep going u get more rewards... i feel like i would be hyped to keep grinding non stop...

i made a comparison of league of legends ranked because of how i didnt got higher than platinum because there is nothing to keep me going... after i reach that goal of the skin, i dont have particular reason to keep going... 

i'm really curious on how this ranked system will be implemented.

They could also do something like..for example, have a Set that's spread across the ranked tiers.

For example, reaching bronze rewards you with hands, reaching silver with the shoes etc. 

Until you've reached the highest tier, which would reward you with the hair and maybe a weapon.

There's a lot you could do tbh.

Edited by Angel
1 minute ago, Angel said:

They could also do something like..for example, have a Set that's spread across the ranked tiers.

For example, reaching bronze rewards you with hands, reaching silver with the shoes etc. 

Until you've reached the highest tier, which would reward you with the hair and maybe a weapon.

Maybe put parts for all toys in a box.

Example: Reaching Bronze rewards with a box or..chest called "Aspiring Toy Legend - Gloves", when opening it, you'll get to select for what Character you'd like to get the gloves.

Or just. . .give gloves for all the Characters.

4 minutes ago, Angel said:

1 minute ago, Angel said:

Maybe put parts for all toys in a box.

Example: Reaching Bronze rewards with a box or..chest called "Aspiring Toy Legend - Gloves", when opening it, you'll get to select for what Character you'd like to get the gloves.

Or just. . .give gloves for all the Characters.

that could be cool, the more u grind the more u complete the seasonal skin, that could be cool... for me that would be an idea, but yeah there is a lot of ways for them to make rewards... maybe we can already see something soon... i'm really curious

7 minutes ago, Onybaku said:

that could be cool, the more u grind the more u complete the seasonal skin, that could be cool... for me that would be an idea, but yeah there is a lot of ways for them to make rewards... maybe we can already see something soon... i'm really curious

Yeah! Maybe also reward people with titles they can use on their Profile in-game and on the Forums.

Besides, ranked rewards would give f2p players more cosmetics / weapons. And f2p people could always use some fresh cosmetics 😭 I know what I'm talking about.

3 hours ago, Angel said:

Me too. . .got to register on Saturday 😭

I registered myself on August 23rd, but idk if it matters. I also think that not so many people registered and they have enough codes for us. I am staying positive and hope my love for this game gives me luck or something :)))

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Oizys said:

I registered myself on August 23rd, but idk if it matters. I also think that not so many people registered and they have enough codes for us. I am staying positive and hope my love for this game gives me luck or something :)))

Its like 5000 people who has added the game to their wishlist. They should be able to let mostly everyone play tbh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Angel said:

That's actually really good topic.
Personally I would be giving unique and special accessories per season depends on the rank.

Just now, Hatuky said:

That's actually really good topic.
Personally I would be giving unique and special accessories per season depends on the rank.

I would give myself a Fuschia WC...

12 hours ago, Angel said:

Although that'd be nice I disagree. I think a lot more people would try to boost/cheat/etc and destroy competitive integrity in the process if they decide to give certain rewards for ranked ranks.
I think battlepass would be a much better option, where players can get certain cosmetics mostly based on their playtime.

Also competitive people will be competitive either way.
U don't play ranked to win rewards, u play competitive because u wanna be the best or at least show your skills. That's how it is in Valorant, CS:GO and most other competitive games.

Edited by Boryte
8 minutes ago, Boryte said:

Although that'd be nice I disagree. I think a lot more people would try to boost/cheat/etc and destroy competitive integrity in the process if they decide to give certain rewards for ranked ranks.
I think battlepass would be a much better option, where players can get certain cosmetics mostly based on their playtime.

Also competitive people will be competitive either way.
U don't play ranked to win rewards, u play competitive because u wanna be the best or at least show your skills. That's how it is in Valorant, CS:GO and most other competitive games.

A Battlepass is a must, that's how f2p games work tbh. 

It'd be weird if Microvolts had none. And kinda disappointing. Ngl.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Angel said:

A Battlepass is a must, that's how f2p games work tbh. 

It'd be weird if Microvolts had none. And kinda disappointing. Ngl.

I agree, I've seen a game recently die because it's only way of cosmetics was gachapon and nothing else.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I agree, I've seen a game recently die because it's only way of cosmetics was gachapon and nothing else.

Christ. I don't like gacha-only games at all. 

Better give me a Battlepass or anything else to earn cosmetics or something...not only gacha 😭

• Like 1