General Discussion

Better level up / mission rewards?

Tanooki

I really hope leveling up is more rewarding this time, and easier to do so. Now since they removed the level cap, it'd be nice to get good rewards per level like how overwatch gives a loot box everytime you level up. Maybe instead we can get 1 capsule pull per level, or maybe some coupons or one of those part / weapon boxes that gave you a chance at an unlimited weapon cosmetic. 

I'm also hoping achievements and missions give better rewards as well. Maybe have weekly missions that give a box with a chance for an unlimited cosmetic (within a certain pool), or again, some coupons / better MP rewards (assuming coupon shop returns).

Keep in mind this isn't me wanting to get free stuff out of greed, moreso a way to incentivize players to grinding levels and continue playing the game while having it be abit extra rewarding! Alot of the old MV missions / achievements / level up rewards didn't offer much compared to how grindy some of them were.

But enough on my thoughts, what do you guys think?

You do have some pretty good ideas, but myself I rather see better rewards in the achievements section. Alot of the achievements are really grindy. Like "Kills" "Playtime" "Wins". Would be nice to get better loot than just 5k mp and 1k battery tbh.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Fuchsia said:

You do have some pretty good ideas, but myself I rather see better rewards in the achievements section. Alot of the achievements are really grindy. Like "Kills" "Playtime" "Wins". Would be nice to get better loot than just 5k mp and 1k battery tbh.

That's a very fair opinion, the achievements were way too grindy for like, no reward. 

For what we know at the moment they already told that the leveling of our account will be "easier" but they didnt gave us specific information about that...

3 hours ago, grigua said:

For what we know at the moment they already told that the leveling of our account will be "easier" but they didnt gave us specific information about that...

Here's hoping it's much better and not just slightly better.

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I really hope leveling up is more rewarding this time, and easier to do so. Now since they removed the level cap, it'd be nice to get good rewards per level like how overwatch gives a loot box everytime you level up. Maybe instead we can get 1 capsule pull per level, or maybe some coupons or one of those part / weapon boxes that gave you a chance at an unlimited weapon cosmetic. 

I'm also hoping achievements and missions give better rewards as well. Maybe have weekly missions that give a box with a chance for an unlimited cosmetic (within a certain pool), or again, some coupons / better MP rewards (assuming coupon shop returns).

Keep in mind this isn't me wanting to get free stuff out of greed, moreso a way to incentivize players to grinding levels and continue playing the game while having it be abit extra rewarding! Alot of the old MV missions / achievements / level up rewards didn't offer much compared to how grindy some of them were.

That would be cool tbh, it would make people just want to play more and more.

5 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Here's hoping it's much better and not just slightly better.

9 hours ago, Tanooki said:

i mean u are right, i will be happy if we get better rewards and single wave can have better rewards for sure.. achievements are good,but rewards ah.. i dont know, i hope we will have a Microvolts monthly calendar which every day will be reward and daily rewards , or that was in microvolts and if it will be back i will be so happy, but i think u are right 🙂