General Discussion

Email for Beta testing

Venuum

Question 1.: Do you guys have standarts on who you are accepting for your Beta testing due to them being specificly Steam players?

Some of the people didn't really install Micro Volts originaly via Steam making it hard for you guys to even accept them into Beta testing having in mind that you accept them due to the amount of time they played "Micro Volts Surge" on Steam.

Question 2.: When are you sending confirmation on who got accepted?

Most of us are waiting to play Micro Volts for years, and now that you guys updated us with news of this Beta you are going to launch we are expecting to try it out. Problem is, the Beta opens in 3 days and most of us didn't get emails answering back.

Question 3.: What email are you guys using to update the people with news if they are participating in the Beta Version?

Just to asure none of us gets a wrong spam email from a fake website/robot.

• Like 1

Yeah, also I logged in with the Steam account correctly but entered a different email than the Steam account on the Apply Now page, does that matter? 

Edited by doc
2 hours ago, Venuum said:

Problem is, the Beta opens in 3 days and most of us didn't get emails answering back.

What do you mean "most of us", do you know somebody that did ? XD

I think it's normal if they don't respond after you apply for the beta, their probably just gonna give us the keys the day before or when the beta starts.

Question 1.: Do you guys have standarts on who you are accepting for your Beta testing due to them being specificly Steam players?

I asked myself the same thing. I started playing this game in 2012 and it's been my childhood game until 2016. I've been waiting since then for the release of a brand new Microvolts from Masangsoft but I never played it throught Steam...

Question 2.: When are you sending confirmation on who got accepted?

Probably the day before, from personal experiences.

3 hours ago, NinjaFlank said:

What do you mean "most of us", do you know somebody that did ? XD

Nope, but someone might have ahah

Yet to see anyone who has gotten a reply. Though im pretty sure they have ways of knowing who was an original mv player and who isnt besides checking peoples steam libraries, because if thats the case then thats a bit of a problem since a lot of people didnt play through steam.

It's very confusing. Most of the people never played MV through Steam, myself included. So does that mean I won't even get a chance? 

Sorry for using the official client I guess... 😞

• Like 1

The only people who is here right now are the ones who played Microvolts before, the devs didn't anounce anything anywhere except in this Forum, so the probability of new players joining the beta are really small. 

Well, we don't even know how many players are allowed to participate. Maybe 50. Maybe 100. Who knows. And then again, I bet 80-90% of the people never played MV through Steam. 

We'll see. I'm hoping for the best lol.

They said they wanted as many beta testers as they can, so there's a chance alot of us may get picked. I've played games where beta testers were in the thousands, so I wouldn't stress too much about it.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Angel said:

Well, we don't even know how many players are allowed to participate. Maybe 50. Maybe 100. Who knows. And then again, I bet 80-90% of the people never played MV through Steam. 

We'll see. I'm hoping for the best lol.

I have my first steam account with 77 hours on it heh 🙂

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Tight said:

i played microvolts from 2010 but i didnt played it on steam, i didnt even know it was on steam 😮

i mean, i forgot to say, i hope there will be new maps xd

Edited by Tight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Tight said:

i mean, i forgot to say, i hope there will be new maps xd

I hope theres a map editor for the game, i want to make maps for it 🙂

45 minutes ago, Tight said:

i played microvolts from 2010 but i didnt played it on steam, i didnt even know it is on steam 😮

Same here, never knew it were on steam.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, desafinado56 said:

Most people didnt play the game through steam so it wouldnt be fair for them to judge people based on that alone.

Exactly.

• Like 2