General Discussion

Update Twitch Game Category From Microvolts Surge To Microvolts Recharged

KiritoAims

I mean title says it all.

The game category and Icon Says "Microvolts Surge" Which clearly you guys decided to rebrand to Microvolts Recharged.

ย 

So I think a admin should change that on twitch since its misleading and outdated.

ย 

Thanks have a good day.

ย 

-Psssss

Give me a key please :3image_2022-08-26_100621237.png.f9702d18e4aee505cd4a24218078f76f.pngimage_2022-08-26_100621237.png.f9702d18e4aee505cd4a24218078f76f.pngimage_2022-08-26_100642019.png.c3d6d3f01a355c72314c2858d4e0b134.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Good point, hopefully they notice this post. Gonna try to stream the beta as much as I can, it'd be nice to be under the right category lol

22 hours ago, Micro said:

Good point, hopefully they notice this post. Gonna try to stream the beta as much as I can, it'd be nice to be under the right category lol

Glad to know some one else will be streaming this ๐Ÿ™‚ย we need more people to stream it so we can get the game more players when it releases.

• Like 2

I won't stream but I might upload videos on YT (Matches and stuff)

ย 

Cause...why not lmao.

ย 

If I get a Key, that is. Gl everyone โค๏ธ

• 9 months later...

Yo thats sick. I'm not big on twitch but i do stream games like overwatch and tft so I'll definitely stream microvolts. it's been my favorite game since as long as i can remember. hopefully some og members remember meย 

On 6/22/2023 at 4:31 PM, SweatyGengar said:

Yo thats sick. I'm not big on twitch but i do stream games like overwatch and tft so I'll definitely stream microvolts. it's been my favorite game since as long as i can remember. hopefully some og members remember meย 

That's awesome! Streaming MicroVolts sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you reconnect with some OG members and have a great time revisiting your favorite game! Good luck!.

• Like 1