General Discussion

Microvolts recharged on Epic games

Meat

For crying out loud Masangsoft. Your intentions are great. The idea to publish this game on Steam and now Epic games is great, but you guys just don't get it do you?

This will be the same as with the initial launch on Steam.  A sudden rise in players and it will peak and then come crash down. Why? All because you refuse to listen to the playerbase. REDO the game. It is the only fix. Literally reset every single thing surge had AND THEN throw it on a gaming platform. It is so simple to use common sense. Your marketing is great, but your sales (capsules) and product (the game balance) sucks. This is why you are failing as a company.

I am not trying to offend you in any way, since you won't read and certainly won't act on this message.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Remember back in the day in MV when weapon leveling had nine whole levels? Nowadays, it's all streamlined to just one level per weapon. Sure, they're trying to keep things fair and cut out the pay-to-win stuff, but it's lost some of its charm, you know? It feels like there's less to work towards and customize.

Here's my two cents: why not bring back the nine levels, but keep the first upgrade for stats? After that, the levels could focus on making your weapon look cooler—like changing its color and adding that sweet glowing effect we all loved from the old MV days. It's crazy how this is a simple tweak that could make a big difference. We'd get some of that old-school grind back without sacrificing fairness. and its just the tip of the iceberg on how to make the game better. even though I wrote all of this I know that it wont change anything, and its a shame to see and read so many post on how to make the game better but no changes. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Bogaxd said:

Remember back in the day in MV when weapon leveling had nine whole levels? Nowadays, it's all streamlined to just one level per weapon. Sure, they're trying to keep things fair and cut out the pay-to-win stuff, but it's lost some of its charm, you know? It feels like there's less to work towards and customize.

Here's my two cents: why not bring back the nine levels, but keep the first upgrade for stats? After that, the levels could focus on making your weapon look cooler—like changing its color and adding that sweet glowing effect we all loved from the old MV days. It's crazy how this is a simple tweak that could make a big difference. We'd get some of that old-school grind back without sacrificing fairness. and its just the tip of the iceberg on how to make the game better. even though I wrote all of this I know that it wont change anything, and its a shame to see and read so many post on how to make the game better but no changes. 

You are right. The only thing i would add is MVS was never p2w. If every item is obtainable by grinding it cant be p2w. 

If you have enough new ppl playing the game it is fair and fun for them. Instead of playing vs old pro players. Thats the issue the majority are old highly experienced players now. Beginners cant keep up. Even if you gave them all 7 gods they will still lose to old players. This game needs new ppl to be fun or new players will be opressed too much

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 8:27 PM, Meat said:

You are right. The only thing i would add is MVS was never p2w. If every item is obtainable by grinding it cant be p2w. 

If you have enough new ppl playing the game it is fair and fun for them. Instead of playing vs old pro players. Thats the issue the majority are old highly experienced players now. Beginners cant keep up. Even if you gave them all 7 gods they will still lose to old players. This game needs new ppl to be fun or new players will be opressed too much

I dont remember being able to farm coupons for god weapons outside of Capsule machine and getting ADV weapons without RT..

1 hour ago, Lilly732 said:

I dont remember being able to farm coupons for god weapons outside of Capsule machine and getting ADV weapons without RT..

I remember the GODs use to be in the store and the old Devs gave us something every other day. Because I remember people saving up for them and other weapons in the store. Unless I'm tripping, idk, but I remember someone bragging about getting the Hermes for free.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Lilly732 said:

Every day you could do single wave hard mode (20 round one) and gain 3 coupons by doing it 3 times which took about 30 minutes. 3 coupons x 33 days =99 coupons so literally in a total of 34 days you had a hermes. Also in rt hammers you could gain hermes aswell though it only had a 0.5% chance of dropping. All without spending a penny. Thats what made this game fun. It allowed players to get every item without spending AND retaining the fun aspect. 

Edited by Meat
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Meat said:

Every day you could do single wave hard mode (20 round one) and gain 3 coupons by doing it 3 times which took about 30 minutes. 3 coupons x 33 days =99 coupons so literally in a total of 34 days you had a hermes. Also in rt hammers you could gain hermes aswell though it only had a 0.5% chance of dropping. All without spending a penny. Thats what made this game fun. It allowed players to get every item without spending AND retaining the fun aspect. 

Don't forget the coins you can get from gold hammer and rainbow hammer. With those coins you had access to a good part of the accessories you had in the rt capsules. 

• Like 1

You guys should really stop coping so much about what to add on MVR they're not going to listen or even worse not check forums at all. Let's face it, it's been 6 months and the game still isn't in a okay state (it keeps getting worse due to their negligency about this game). Recent announcement with this "interview" basically infuriated 90% of the entire community with just misleading information(s), lies and greed only to only hide themselves the bad reputation they're currently suffering (and in the past), even though the article looks super blatantly clickbait to only give to that random website "cash money".

So I will keep saying the same until everyone listens: This company does not care about this community so please stop posting random MVS stuff, they're not adding anything, nor fix anything. Thank you

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Meat said:

ooh makes sense then, barely did single wave

• Like 1